Mar 27, 2019
does anybody know if there is a pdf walkthrough or is the youtube link on the main page the only walkthrough? I am having trouble following the youtube walkthrough ... I think I missed a few steps with the auto shop stuff ... and the youtube walkthrough for jason's cuz doesn't give a step by step guide ...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Fuck, I think I discovered a fatal flaw about the VN version.
If you want to fuck Charmaine, you HAVE to lose your virginity to your sister.
And here I was saving it for Lana....

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The Lana scene aren’t ready yet but I’ll check on that
That makes sense, I wondered with getting alot of "Content coming soon" screens if I was making unpopular choices. lol.

I think I will stick with the sandbox then, I love Heather, Charmaine, Robin, and Lana but I love the symmetry of MC losing his V-card to the one girl who's had his back 100% no matter what. <3 Lana.

Although, if Holly's scenes were implemented yet....

Reactions: Robbery1211

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Do you think I should make the updates choice under start blink for people to notice it?
The update button that on the main menu is for visual novels only part of the game I’m currently playing sandbox part of the game and that doesn’t help me in terms of able to catch up on decisions I made in the sandbox mode

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Guys I have a problem, when I start the game, after the message that warns me of the sound, the screen turns white and a message appears that says that the program has stopped working. Do you know how to solve?

Belphegor22

Nov 24, 2017
I love the game. I just wish the quickmenu doesn't disappear. Makes saving impossible on android since there's no rightclick..

Reactions: cib64

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Edit: My Sandbox save file at the start of "Lana Time" somehow got changed into a VN save so I can't post a pic showing exactly where #12 is. I know I had seen someone else on the forum post that particular one however, I just can't find it now. Anyway, it can be found during any of the times you go into Lana's room at night but aren't allowed to stay. You should be standing over a sleeping Lana and talking to yourself (not creepy at all) and not in any sandbox element like the rest of the pics.
In Lana's bedroom when she is asleep
Where exactly during this time, though? I swear I've tried everything, but clearly it's not been enough. I've gone during different nights, combing over the entire room — around Lana's body, the shelves behind her on the wall (and among all the books and boxes there), her pillows and blankets . . . hell, even the MC's bulge in his briefs. I haven't found anything during that scene, so clearly I'm missing it somewhere.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes