Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Where exactly during this time, though? I swear I've tried everything, but clearly it's not been enough. I've gone during different nights, combing over the entire room — around Lana's body, the shelves behind her on the wall (and among all the books and boxes there), her pillows and blankets . . . hell, even the MC's bulge in his briefs. I haven't found anything during that scene, so clearly I'm missing it somewhere.
Go to the main menu. Click walkthrough...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Mar 27, 2019
Fuck, I think I discovered a fatal flaw about the VN version.
If you want to fuck Charmaine, you HAVE to lose your virginity to your sister.
And here I was saving it for Lana....
I am not sure of the difference between vn and sandbox .... I have the compressed version and so far my play through I have been able to do just about every thing .... I have fucked charmaine , robin, and lana so far and the computer sale girl....I am up to just after the cop shoots that fat guy...no problems so far with the game not do any thing yet .... did find a inf loop error when in the house you rent from the auto shop girl if you click on any of the icons other than the car when inside the house it comes on with some type if possible inf loop error....I just leave the house and use the main map to go to what ever place I want to go to and no errors yet...

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I am not sure of the difference between vn and sandbox .... I have the compressed version and so far my play through I have been able to do just about every thing .... I have fucked charmaine , robin, and lana so far and the computer sale girl....I am up to just after the cop shoots that fat guy...no problems so far with the game not do any thing yet .... did find a inf loop error when in the house you rent from the auto shop girl if you click on any of the icons other than the car when inside the house it comes on with some type if possible inf loop error....I just leave the house and use the main map to go to what ever place I want to go to and no errors yet...
Do you have a save at that point?

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Why is the menu options missing in the android port? Can't save game or reload anything. Kind of sucks

Oct 18, 2020
Robbery1211
i dont know what i missed(since i tried to be good with every girl, like didnt misuse holly while she was sleeping etc )
but there was no sex scenes with mom, momma , ms.fine(told her i love her in the car) , carla, holly(who said mc is not the special person). did i chose something wrong or there is not any sex scenes with them yet?
Another thing
i played the vn route. so is it a bug or inaccessible scenes that i missed these(while i was good with all of them):
WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD TELL..

Last edited:

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Robbery1211
i dont know what i missed(since i tried to be good with every girl, like didnt misuse holly while she was sleeping etc )
but there was no sex scenes with mom, momma , ms.fine(told her i love her in the car) , carla, holly(who said mc is not the special person). did i chose something wrong or there is not any sex scenes with them yet?
Another thing
i played the vn route. so is it a bug or inaccessible scenes that i missed these(while i was good with all of them):
WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD TELL..
This will cost you a rating and a like on post 1. I'll wait.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Go to the main menu. Click walkthrough...
Thanks. I had actually already tried the spot, but I made the rookie mistake of not having high enough comfort level. It wasn't showing up, so even though I'd looked there I wasn't finding it. I appreciate your help.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As you know Lana has two different paths, a virgin path and a freaky path. Which one did you take?
I have absolute no idea, i play the sandbox mode, in the 0.7b, i have sex with her, but i never have any "path" with her (just if i wanted to lose my virginity with her or not), that's why i find strange that in the last one (0.7b) i have sex with her, in this one she look like we don't. Now or my save somehow fucked up or i have no idea of what happened, i have some previous problems with the new version of ren'py in other games, where don't matter what i have done, the game change that option. Maybe i will need to start a new game to see if that change anything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is? Is there a virus in the game? Or does my antivirus believe the file.exe is a virus? How can I solve?
no viruses just -32.exe is malware if asked from antiviruses etc but it's false positive. don't need it if you have 64bit windows.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :RockingRobinV0.7D

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
no viruses just -32.exe is malware if asked from antiviruses etc but it's false positive. don't need it if you have 64bit windows.
I have a 64bit system. I also tried a new download, but nothing, I tried both .exe files, I also tried the ones in the LIB folder, the ones named pythonw.exe. However, my antivirus does not report any viruses when I unzip the files. Everything goes smoothly until I start the.exe file. At that point the image appears that warns that the sound is high, then after a few seconds the game picture opens, but it remains white and the message appears that the file.exe has stopped working

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I have a 64bit system. I also tried a new download, but nothing, I tried both .exe files, I also tried the ones in the LIB folder, the ones named pythonw.exe. However, my antivirus does not report any viruses when I unzip the files. Everything goes smoothly until I start the.exe file. At that point the image appears that warns that the sound is high, then after a few seconds the game picture opens, but it remains white and the message appears that the file.exe has stopped working
Which version are you using compressed or uncompressed?

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
for those who ask for a gallery unlocker, someone shared one, here the original post Gallery Unlocker
give thanks to bibifoc

I made the unlocker for 0.7c. Put the file in the directory game/scripts.

I hope you don't mind I squat your topic OEJ :unsure:

Edit : Notice it can alter your game (maybe) because replay modify persistent variables.

New link :

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes