Mar 28, 2018
Wait......did I misunderstand something here?....The Lana Virgin path is not Lana losing her virginity to the mc but the mc losing his virginity to lana????

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
nice game actually - cant wait for more content

nice easteregg with the police -- took all my money ....

Feb 3, 2020
I have a 64bit system. I also tried a new download, but nothing, I tried both .exe files, I also tried the ones in the LIB folder, the ones named pythonw.exe. However, my antivirus does not report any viruses when I unzip the files. Everything goes smoothly until I start the.exe file. At that point the image appears that warns that the sound is high, then after a few seconds the game picture opens, but it remains white and the message appears that the file.exe has stopped working
i have the same issue and have no idea why :(

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
I like how there is a sandbox mode or VN mode. The VN mode seems a little out of order but you are still able to piece the whole story together. Unlocking various characters to go to motel doesn't seem to work but I am guessing that is irrelevant fodder to the story anyways.

My only issue is my android port lost the menu icons so I can't save my game, skip, get into the menu or anything like that. Lucky I can reload the auto saves but it is not ideal. Can't wait for next release.

Fingers crossed that Robin and Lana can be your left and right hand ladies where you can have both and have both preggo.

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
I like how there is a sandbox mode or VN mode. The VN mode seems a little out of order but you are still able to piece the whole story together. Unlocking various characters to go to motel doesn't seem to work but I am guessing that is irrelevant fodder to the story anyways.

My only issue is my android port lost the menu icons so I can't save my game, skip, get into the menu or anything like that. Lucky I can reload the auto saves but it is not ideal. Can't wait for next release.

Fingers crossed that Robin and Lana can be your left and right hand ladies where you can have both and have both preggo.
No Mrs. Fine and robin as my right and left Lana will be on her knees where she belongs

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
i have the same issue and have no idea why :(
The situation is becoming absurd. It is the third game on which I have the same problem. When there are 2 exe files in the folder they don't start. Really absurd.

Edit: Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
Select "Force ANGLE Renderer" and click Quit.

Last edited:

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
This what I got when I unpacked it.
Detected: Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AACC
Affected items: file: D:\AVNGames\ROCKING_ROBIN-v.7c.1-pc\ROCKING_ROBIN-32.exe

Deleted immediately, not taking a chance.

Reactions: Robbery1211
Feb 3, 2020
The situation is becoming absurd. It is the third game on which I have the same problem. When there are 2 exe files in the folder they don't start. Really absurd.

Edit: Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
thanks bud will give it a try after work

Feb 3, 2020

Sending you a virtual beer from South Africa bru.it worked.thanks allot

Reactions: espy85

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Played the latest version in android and its kinda annoying that there is no save option that u can see during conversation. Im on the quest for ms fine photo wherein the photo that i need to get is at night when u sleep at the plenty hotel. Got a big thumb and its annoying that if u click on tha area where the photo is located i cannot get it and because of that the mc goes to sleep again and im gonna try it all over again. The quicksaves and autosaves also gradually disappears and the last save i was in was at the beginning wherein the save option was still there and later just disappears.

Reactions: cib64

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Played the latest version in android and its kinda annoying that there is no save option that u can see during conversation. Im on the quest for ms fine photo wherein the photo that i need to get is at night when u sleep at the plenty hotel. Got a big thumb and its annoying that if u click on tha area where the photo is located i cannot get it and because of that the mc goes to sleep again and im gonna try it all over again. The quicksaves and autosaves also gradually disappears and the last save i was in was at the beginning wherein the save option was still there and later just disappears.
I’ll make the photo bigger in future versions. In the meantime, if you click on updates at the main menu you can see ms fines scene.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
I am realy confused about this update... if i click updates buton i see the scenes i can't find or reach in my gameplay i am soo confused is this kinda extra ? or we can reach this scenes in game too but i am too idiot to find it ?

Reactions: Alfius

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
So whats the different between easy,normal and hard sandbox? do i get some kind of extras if im playing on hard mode? or all just the same?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
So whats the different between easy,normal and hard sandbox? do i get some kind of extras if im playing on hard mode? or all just the same?
Easy gives in-game hints and cheats option. Normal just gives in-game hints. Hard gives nothing.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes