shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Easy gives in-game hints and cheats option. Normal just gives in-game hints. Hard gives nothing.
Yes, im aware of that, my question was if there is a certain content that i can unlock only by playing in hard? or it doesnt matter and i can still unlocked everything even by playing the easy mode.

Reactions: Canade

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
can someone update the original post, in case people get confused and think the game hasn't been updated in a year lol

Thread Updated: 2020-03-03
Release Date: 2020-03-03

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone update the original post, in case people get confused and think the game hasn't been updated in a year lol

Thread Updated: 2020-03-03
Release Date: 2020-03-03
report op that dates are fubared.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
First off… Awsome game.

Second, I seemed to miss some content with Heather. (I have a soft spot for her. She took my vCard with the pictures!)

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after she asked me to look for the box and watching the video of Momma. Holly walks in and then Heather suggests some action with Holly, causing Holly to storm off and then nothing more with Heather.

I have seen in the 7C preview you can get more sex action with Heather, but I seemed to have missed it.
Where did I go wrong? There are some dildo scenes with Julia I'm also missing, but Gallery show I saw everything.
With Heather, however, there are still 2 blocked galleries.

Please help.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
First off… Awsome game.

Second, I seemed to miss some content with Heather. (I have a soft spot for her. She took my vCard with the pictures!)

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after she asked me to look for the box and watching the video of Momma. Holly walks in and then Heather suggests some action with Holly, causing Holly to storm off and then nothing more with Heather.

I have seen in the 7C preview you can get more sex action with Heather, but I seemed to have missed it.
Where did I go wrong? There are some dildo scenes with Julia I'm also missing, but Gallery show I saw everything.

Please help.
First off… Awsome game.

Please help.
click updates at the main menu

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
click updates at the main menu
When I click on Updates it talks about VN mode. Is that the only way forward?
I'm currently playing the sandbox mode.

I only started the game for the first time this week, so not sure about the different modes.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Hey I'm just wondering how to get the last two scenes with Tikkoya, I read somewhere that you have to get into the stall next to them when they're in the showers. But she's always on her phone in the locker room, every evening/night for monday-thursday. I dont know if this is a bug or is there something I have to do before I get this scene.

Edit: Here's a save

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Hey I'm just wondering how to get the last two scenes with Tikkoya, I read somewhere that you have to get into the stall next to them when they're in the showers. But she's always on her phone in the locker room, every evening/night for monday-thursday. I dont know if this is a bug or is there something I have to do before I get this scene.

Edit: Here's a save
No bug here. I was able to successfully complete Tikkoya's scene with three clicks actually.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
May I ask how were you able to do that? I think my dumbass spent around 10 minutes trying to figure out what to do.
From the save you loaded, click the auto shop, then click the morning button on the pillar, it should skip to Monday, finally click the white car at the bottom.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
From the save you loaded, click the auto shop, then click the morning button on the pillar, it should skip to Monday, finally click the white car at the bottom.
I see, for some reason I always thought that was a sticker on the pillar. I never knew it was a button, thank you very much for the help.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I see, for some reason I always thought that was a sticker on the pillar. I never knew it was a button, thank you very much for the help.
You’re welcome, I will have Carla tell the player it is there when she hands you the key in the future.

HawtGuitar

Mar 10, 2021
I'm stuck on the Android version it's telling me I need to go to Jason's house but it's to early and come back later but I can't I have nothing to click on except the three doors and it just tells me to come back later also I have no menu or save option because the options are not there.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I'm stuck on the Android version it's telling me I need to go to Jason's house but it's to early and come back later but I can't I have nothing to click on except the three doors and it just tells me to come back later also I have no menu or save option because the options are not there.
Does it tell you a particular time to go to Jason’s house? What’s the last scene you saw?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes