Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Can someone help me get started with the Ms Fine photo quest? I'm at the point where when I ask her about the photos in the Mansion she tells me it's outside her favourite clothes shop. The WT vid seems to show it in the lamp outside the shop, however I keep clicking around there but nothing happens. I'm playing sandbox in easy mode on Android. Thanks

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Hi. Can anyone tell me why I can't start the game on android ? I can't press any button
Try a different version. I had the same issue, but downloading and installing from another site worked for me. The port by Killshot worked for me.

This has happened on a few games recently. I think an Android update has caused issues. If you install a game and it asks for file access permissions it works. If you install a different port and it doesn't ask you, then you can't click on any options.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Can someone help me get started with the Ms Fine photo quest? I'm at the point where when I ask her about the photos in the Mansion she tells me it's outside her favourite clothes shop. The WT vid seems to show it in the lamp outside the shop, however I keep clicking around there but nothing happens. I'm playing sandbox in easy mode on Android. Thanks
Watch the walkthrough video at 22 seconds

Reactions: H2R

Anjomi

Sep 13, 2018
Try a different version. I had the same issue, but downloading and installing from another site worked for me. The port by Killshot worked for me.

This has happened on a few games recently. I think an Android update has caused issues. If you install a game and it asks for file access permissions it works. If you install a different port and it doesn't ask you, then you can't click on any options.
Apparently the issue is due to Renpy 7.4 and Android 11 being unstable together. We might have to wait until newer versions of Renpy are fixed and widely used

Being_Incognito

Aug 10, 2020
Just started playing this Gem(Truly)...loved it ..the only problem m facing is on my android device the menu option of save skip back all get disappear cos of which i cant save the file...any solution ?
Thanks

Charles2017

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone help me get started with the Ms Fine photo quest? I can not watch the video on YouTube. I'm at the point where ' They could have just forgotten to deposit it.' Thanks

Reactions: holapa1

holapa1

Sep 6, 2018
I can't find the picture when she says "Just because someone doesn't have the money in the bank to enter doesn't mean they don't have it? They could have just forgotten to deposit it."

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes