semihsudar

Aug 31, 2018
where exactly does the game end? I can't make any progress from here. The game stopped from the mom now knows section.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi. I was on clothin store to buy a tuxedo but that bitch make me pay for him more than 98k $ and now i most find that find two guys again in toxedo in my ex mansion, someone know where i can find them? Cause when i am again on mansion they are not there. help pls, thanks

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i really need a help pls, i am stuck on this.
on first photo screen i can move nothin from there and on second photo screen i can't find that guys in tuxedo like i already wonder.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
on first photo screen i can move nothin from there and on second photo screen i can't find that guys in tuxedo like i already wonder.
Click on the furniture.
Yes, they are at the mansion. You have to come back a few different days until they appear.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i already try it and when i go to mansion, take me on that part where i most move that furniture and i cant move, i don t know why, seriously, first time when i did that was working but now is not.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
One small last problem, i can't find last 6 pics of Heather, dont be rude pls cause i already watch more than 5 times walkthrough video, and nothin happen

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes