dunhill

May 3, 2017
is the game dev back at it or is he still on a break?? seems like all the top games are on hold atm

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Love this game insta-sub for me.

Incredible that it has sandbox mode and VN mode because i hate sandbox games (tohugh sandbox easy mode isn't too bad).

I'm only at chapter 4 (not sure if v 0.7 means theres 7 chapters) so without spoiling too much can anyone tell me if there is a lot of content left out of the VN mode that's in sandbox? I played both modes side by side to check up until chapter 2 and it didn't look like there was anything missing.

Only thing that sticks out to me though is after sleeping with heather in the shower she says she's coming over to your apartment naked to do it again but she never does.

And if you choose to stay with Robin does she become the focus of the game no mater what or is that a VN v sandbox thing? Because since they had sex MC kind of dropped both sisters and Lana and only has a few casual hookups (charmaigne).

Sorry for all the questions - but does Lana "time path" have more content with her than Lana "virgin" path? I picked Lana virgin and it seems like shes really interested in MC but MC just rejects her over and over. There are many placeholders where they are supposedly having conversations but besides MC saying "no I wouldn't fuck you I'd make love to you" their relationship doesn't go anywhere.

Hates off to this hidden gem though. Normally mafia novels go bonkers but I'm really enjoying this.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I just discovered this game, and it is really great.

Technically it's high level. The story is good. The game mechanics are good, no boring grind to do.

A few comments :

- we are spoiled by the anticipated end when we are at Lana's (especially about what Momma did)

- precisely about Momma, I may not have been very attentive to the dialogues with the two sisters and Mom about the death of BOB, but I do not see how the MC can conclude that Momma is involved so quickly. I feel like he's missing a discussion with Momma before I confront her.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I just discovered this game, and it is really great.

Technically it's high level. The story is good. The game mechanics are good, no boring grind to do.

A few comments :

- we are spoiled by the anticipated end when we are at Lana's (especially about what Momma did)

- precisely about Momma, I may not have been very attentive to the dialogues with the two sisters and Mom about the death of BOB, but I do not see how the MC can conclude that Momma is involved so quickly. I feel like he's missing a discussion with Momma before I confront her.
I see what you mean about Lana’s ending ruining Mommas story. I’ll have to think about that.
When he confronts her it’s kind of a last but not least type of thing. One of them did it, everyone else says it wasn’t them so he assumes it is her when he questions her last and she never denies it.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Love this game insta-sub for me.

Incredible that it has sandbox mode and VN mode because i hate sandbox games (tohugh sandbox easy mode isn't too bad).

I'm only at chapter 4 (not sure if v 0.7 means theres 7 chapters) so without spoiling too much can anyone tell me if there is a lot of content left out of the VN mode that's in sandbox? I played both modes side by side to check up until chapter 2 and it didn't look like there was anything missing.

Only thing that sticks out to me though is after sleeping with heather in the shower she says she's coming over to your apartment naked to do it again but she never does.

And if you choose to stay with Robin does she become the focus of the game no mater what or is that a VN v sandbox thing? Because since they had sex MC kind of dropped both sisters and Lana and only has a few casual hookups (charmaigne).

Sorry for all the questions - but does Lana "time path" have more content with her than Lana "virgin" path? I picked Lana virgin and it seems like shes really interested in MC but MC just rejects her over and over. There are many placeholders where they are supposedly having conversations but besides MC saying "no I wouldn't fuck you I'd make love to you" their relationship doesn't go anywhere.

Hates off to this hidden gem though. Normally mafia novels go bonkers but I'm really enjoying this.
Heather has many more cameos ahead.

Just because the name of the game is ROCKING ROBIN doesn’t mean she is the star. In my mind, the real star hasn’t appeared yet.

Im working on Lana’s virgin path as we speak. It’s not finished in your version. Try the other path, there is a lot more content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Jack Wayn

Jun 23, 2020
Is there is any other android port of this game? In this android port the quick menu keep disappearing and you can't hude the ui

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes