jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I want to try the update, but after the last chunk of updates I've tried where I was essentially forced to start back from the beginning and throw my saves away, I'm worried that I'll again have to do that when the next update comes out.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Uh.... Without Gallery this Game be suck....
Cus to undested were you need to Go and waht you need do to get Sex, hard to undestend....

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Only recently subbed to his story but does anyone know does the author tend to update both the VN and free roam modes at the same time or separately?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i deleted completed previous old version, update of this game without saves folder, i put new update and when i wanna launch game on this new update they don t let me play the game, why? they kick me out

Ricky Ricardo

May 10, 2018
I have 7 A save but when I load it then after last scene I think I get returned to main screen so I'm stuck maybe somebody got a save? or something else

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Where did the incest tag go? Hasn't the MC already banged his sister and cousin or am I crazy?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Changelog v0.7D:

* Added 2 unique scenes to the Motel (Heather and Ms. Fine)
* Added additional H-Scenes for the following Characters:
. Lana - 2
. Heather - 1
. Robin - 3
. Elaine - 1
. Ms. Fine - 1
huh, not a bugfix update
well, I'll wait for the compressed version, then

May 27, 2017
So, has the VN side been updated with new content, or just the Sandbox?

And was the last update in Feb, or even earlier? If so, that's a long time for any VN to be updated!

Edit: Yeah, only 2 scenes for VN side, 1 Robin and 1 Mrs. Fine. Seems like people who play the VN-side should only play this after it's complete, clearly Sandbox is getting more love, and I hate restarting for every update. 5+ months waiting for this update, it was utterly disappointing!

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
OK....so 10 new scenes and VN-version only got 2 of them? Well that sucks. Is there a gallery mod? There used to be one and would really like to see the missing scenes. :)

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
I dont understand... I did all hints and didnt see any animations.
Only Ms Fine at gym.
The only other thing I can find is Robin when trying to leave at night. After giving her compliments multiple days in a row she says "Don't go anywhere tonight." Then wait until night and leave the mansion. She'll stop you after you leave. Tell her you're going to Lana's and there's a sex scene.

That one scene with Robin and the gym scene with Ms. Fine are the only things I've found. No other hints after that so no idea how to get other scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoomDaBoom
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes