Lokiiisme

Sep 15, 2020
Actually, playing the PC version and the menu at the bottom is gone partway through as well. At least have the option to hit escape on the PC.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
RenPy games can't be copyrighted. Why? Because various components of it are already copyrighted. And published under various Open Source licenses. In fact, as it is partially released under LGPL, there is no legal basis for DMCA...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
RenPy games can't be copyrighted. Why? Because various components of it are already copyrighted. And published under various Open Source licenses. In fact, as it is partially released under LGPL, there is no legal basis for DMCA...
maybe not but still dcma has caused even mods getting deleted from mega etc.

Reactions: Danicool

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
If I'm looking at his Patreon correctly, v.7D is still only open to the $18 tier and up. This shouldn't be the case according to the tier rewards list. I was willing to pledge to the $5 tier for this, but $18 is ridiculous.

Reactions: lumley and Jar775

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I really love this game is perfect In my opinion I just find it a little difficult to walk around the map But apart from that the game is very good thanks for the new update

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes