EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
well my save worked but since it was sanbox and this is vn no advancing on that. you could have saved time by clicking update and playing new content.

seriously it's getting weird that every other update is sandbox and every other is vn.
I had a sandbox save, still doesn't make it viable, especially if this was a vn only update, that I'd need 7D saves in order the world map not to give me that message and took me back on the main menu screen. That's just then bad game design.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had a sandbox save, still doesn't make it viable, especially if this was a vn only update, that I'd need 7D saves in order the world map not to give me that message and took me back on the main menu screen. That's just then bad game design.
i had same issue since c ended on mc dreaming and masturbating and d didn't continue from there.

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
I'm in chapter four task says go to diner during day but when I go there nothing even when talking to Charmaine, am I missing something or is it bugged? also there are no other tasks.

Reactions: szabon

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Emh, I don't know where did you get it's only vn update? I used 7c save (sandbox), and saw two scenes with Heather, and one with Robin. There is another scene with Robin, but I don't know how to get it, hints don't work.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Emh, I don't know where did you get it's only vn update? I used 7c save (sandbox), and saw two scenes with Heather, and one with Robin. There is another scene with Robin, but I don't know how to get it, hints don't work.
Other did implied it. Regardless, it simply quits after saying saves from version below the current won't work. Hint system works for me, but when they ran out I also get the same screen as if I click on the world map.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Other did implied it. Regardless, it simply quits after saying saves from version below the current won't work. Hint system works for me, but when they ran out I also get the same screen as if I click on the world map.
It worked for me too, up to certain point. But after getting Heather scenes, it didn't work. I still managed to get one of Robin scenes (When I left house in night).
Here is 7c save attached. This save works fine with 7d, at least in my case.

Reactions: UraN82

LD1523

Aug 17, 2020
I'm in chapter four task says go to diner during day but when I go there nothing even when talking to Charmaine, am I missing something or is it bugged? also there are no other tasks.
I’m having a similar problem as well. I tried going back a few saves and went to the diner first since I didn’t initially, but nothing changed. It’s a little frustrating since it’s blocking off a whole bunch of other events for me, so if anyone knows what’s what I’d appreciate a heads up.

Reactions: szabon

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
I dont know if this is a bug or this part of the gallery circle was purpose hidden but there is another gallery circle for "Cathy Becky Kenya" but its being overlapped with Michelle's circle, so its impossible to click on it. You have to go into the code and move the position of the circle for it to work.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
yo i am kinda stuck at getting mr. fine photos, when i ask her, she says something about her favorite clothing shop but i cannot even go there

Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Managed to debug the problem with Chapter 4 Diner "Talk to Charmaine" not triggering an event.

What I did was:
1. Open the console
2. Type "beckywantsblood_intro=True" and press enter.

This variable didn't set TRUE during the family meeting scene since you have to buy the laptops a certain way from Cathy/Becky."

Edit: Corrected the text for future players.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm tired of replaying this every 4-5 months for a tiny update (VN-side). I nuked my saves, even the backup, I'm gonna play this after it's completed, assuming it gets finished.

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Can you guys tell me how to get a titsjob scene with Lana during truth or dare cause I did it somehow when I was playing but I had to load save before that cause I missed scene with girl from shop and now when Im repeating truth or dare I don't get titsjob anymore even tho I do everything the same way (at least I believe so). It ends either with her giving me a lap dance (had that option aswell during first playthough) or with my question about what she feels about Robin. And that's the difference cause earlier she was choosing dare and it ended with titsjob and now she choose truth and it ends with that question.

yarsurus

Jun 19, 2020
I can't find the picture when she says "Just because someone doesn't have the money in the bank to enter doesn't mean they don't have it? They could have just forgotten to deposit it."
withdraw all money to wallet and try going to park place. image is in the "can't enter" screen.

SPCR

Sep 14, 2018
Jecht Alzer I tried opening the console and write " beckywantsblood_intro=TRUE" but it didn't fix the problem and the event at the diner is not starting at all.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes