Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
just an idea to get more people into trying the game. maybe you should reupload the 0.7b version aswell where there was no false positive shizzle. just my 2 cent anyway keep on rocking. :p

Reactions: Robbery1211

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
Go to Lana's house, the front door.
nice job dev ..looks like A great game ..didnt play it yet .. i just come here ..its my first time to see it ..

will download it now and give it a try .. hop its not like other teasing 60 houres game play.. but thanks in advance for the hard work that i can see from the screenshots here

Last edited:
Reactions: Robbery1211

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
what would i miss if i chose VN mode? not really a fan of sandbox because of fotm HAHA

nikich430

May 6, 2021
Playing on Android (0.7c) I got stuck into the situation:
1) Hint says "go to the auto shop during night", but auto shop is closed when I am trying to go there at night..
2) Ms. Fine said me about some photo "outside clothing shop", but it doesn't seem that there is any photo in Park Place (I clicked randomly everything, like I did when was trying to get any of Heather's photo - it's challenging to hit such a small object on phone screen).
3) Also there is no button to open menu during game, so I have to hope that autosave will work (and it does, but sometimes some progress is not saved and I have to repeat some events).

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Playing on Android (0.7c) I got stuck into the situation:
1) Hint says "go to the auto shop during night", but auto shop is closed when I am trying to go there at night..
2) Ms. Fine said me about some photo "outside clothing shop", but it doesn't seem that there is any photo in Park Place (I clicked randomly everything, like I did when was trying to get any of Heather's photo - it's challenging to match such a small object on phone screen).
3) Also there is no button to open menu during game, so I have to hope that autosave will work (and it does, but sometimes some progress is not saved and I have to repeat some events).
1. You have to have 100 mechanic points. (Fixed the hint in new version.)
2. There is a video walkthrough link on post #1. (The post you like to show the developers that you like the game.)
3. First time making an android version... Oops...

Reactions: nikich430

nikich430

May 6, 2021
1. You have to have 100 mechanic points. (Fixed the hint in new version.)
2. There is a video walkthrough link on post #1. (The post you like to show the developers that you like the game.)
3. First time making an android version... Oops...
Thank you so much for quick answer! I surely love your game and liked your post already!

I can add extra input for 3rd point - actually I can open menu, but only when clicking the right nouse button (connected with OTG - it makes playing easier, but as you guess it's not possible to go everywhere with OTG and mouse :))

P.S. Any plans about translations? I know it's very very many strings located in script files, but out of curiosity.. I may try (into russian). If you could provide file for localising (guess you have tools to generate strings list from sources or like that).

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Thank you so much for quick answer! I surely love your game and liked your post already!

I can add extra input for 3rd point - actually I can open menu, but only when clicking the right nouse button (connected with OTG - it makes playing easier, but as you guess it's not possible to go everywhere with OTG and mouse :))

P.S. Any plans about translations? I know it's very very many strings located in script files, but out of curiosity.. I may try (into russian). If you could provide file for localising (guess you have tools to generate strings list from sources or like that).
I would love if it could be translated to Russian but I don’t know much about anything that I don’t already do. Do you have GitHub account?

Reactions: nikich430

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also there is no button to open menu during game, so I have to hope that autosave will work (and it does, but sometimes some progress is not saved and I have to repeat some events).
autosave is always bit behind of what happens on game.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes