The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I am not sure of the difference between vn and sandbox .... I have the compressed version and so far my play through I have been able to do just about every thing .... I have fucked charmaine , robin, and lana so far and the computer sale girl....I am up to just after the cop shoots that fat guy...no problems so far with the game not do any thing yet .... did find a inf loop error when in the house you rent from the auto shop girl if you click on any of the icons other than the car when inside the house it comes on with some type if possible inf loop error....I just leave the house and use the main map to go to what ever place I want to go to and no errors yet...
The sandbox version of Rocking Robin lets you choose the order that you progress the story, meaning that you can get to the point in the story where MC is still a virgin but could lose your virginity to either Lana, Charmaine, Heather, or Robin.

In the VN version, using the Lana Virgin route, since the story progresses linearly, your first opportunity is Heather. You can turn her down for sex, (thus avoiding her 1 sex scene) and progress the game before the next offer is by Charmaine, again, you can turn her down, (and skip her 1 sex scene) but if you turn her down, the MC automatically loses his virginity to Robin with no way to save yourself for Lana.

I liked having the choice in the Sandbox version to just hold off on having sex with Charmaine and Heather and choosing Lana to be MC's first and then go continue the other story parts and have sex with Heather, Charmaine, and finally Robin. That's what I was talking about there being a "fatal flaw" with the VN version, just a bit of hyperbole related to lack of choice.

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
The sandbox version of Rocking Robin lets you choose the order that you progress the story, meaning that you can get to the point in the story where MC is still a virgin but could lose your virginity to either Lana, Charmaine, Heather, or Robin.

In the VN version, using the Lana Virgin route, since the story progresses linearly, your first opportunity is Heather. You can turn her down for sex, (thus avoiding her 1 sex scene) and progress the game before the next offer is by Charmaine, again, you can turn her down, (and skip her 1 sex scene) but if you turn her down, the MC automatically loses his virginity to Robin with no way to save yourself for Lana.

I liked having the choice in the Sandbox version to just hold off on having sex with Charmaine and Heather and choosing Lana to be MC's first and then go continue the other story parts and have sex with Heather, Charmaine, and finally Robin. That's what I was talking about there being a "fatal flaw" with the VN version, just a bit of hyperbole related to lack of choice.
there will be a way to save it for Lana once I add more to her scenes in future versions.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
there will be a way to save it for Lana once I add more to her scenes in future versions.
Glad to hear it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Only 719 likes so far on the 1st post in this thread guys, with nearly 4k votes on the poll... we can do better. lol

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I have a 64bit system. I also tried a new download, but nothing, I tried both .exe files, I also tried the ones in the LIB folder, the ones named pythonw.exe. However, my antivirus does not report any viruses when I unzip the files. Everything goes smoothly until I start the.exe file. At that point the image appears that warns that the sound is high, then after a few seconds the game picture opens, but it remains white and the message appears that the file.exe has stopped working
no solution?

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone please post a picture guide to finding Mrs FINE Pictures because the video was a bit too fast to trying memorise the locations

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Can someone please post a picture guide to finding Mrs FINE Pictures because the video was a bit too fast to trying memorise the locations
If you hit space bar, you can pause the youtube video.
I would suggest though just pulling up the youtube video on your phone while you play the game to grab all the pictures. Also, if you play on EASY mode, just click the "Hint" button near the phone when you are in a scene with a photo and it literally points it out to you.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I seem to have hit a dead end - no new action or hints for nearly 2 weeks.

I have finished Mrs Fine's photos by following the walkthrough and got to the point where the dialogue says that there is one I haven't found, but I give up and want to sleep in my own bed.
The 'fap' material is now available at the motel.

The video shows one more photo in the Mansion MC bedroom on the unit behind the bed - but I cannot trigger that and I have tried at all sorts of times.
Am I supposed to actually NOT give up on the last one - and somehow get that.

I did wonder if I had reached some sort of end, but reading the recent pages I have not seen any 'action' with Mrs Fine, and the 'recap' scene with Momma across the MC's lap hasn't happened yet either, so I suspect I am missing something.

{I missed all of the photos in 'Lana Time' as I didn't realise I was supposed to be looking for hidden stuff like with Heather's, - I was actually looking for a single password :rolleyes: - but that didn't seem to stop progress.

Any ideas please?

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I seem to have hit a dead end - no new action or hints for nearly 2 weeks.

I have finished Mrs Fine's photos by following the walkthrough and got to the point where the dialogue says that there is one I haven't found, but I give up and want to sleep in my own bed.
The 'fap' material is now available at the motel.

The video shows one more photo in the Mansion MC bedroom on the unit behind the bed - but I cannot trigger that and I have tried at all sorts of times.
Am I supposed to actually NOT give up on the last one - and somehow get that.

I did wonder if I had reached some sort of end, but reading the recent pages I have not seen any 'action' with Mrs Fine, and the 'recap' scene with Momma across the MC's lap hasn't happened yet either, so I suspect I am missing something.

{I missed all of the photos in 'Lana Time' as I didn't realise I was supposed to be looking for hidden stuff like with Heather's, - I was actually looking for a single password :rolleyes: - but that didn't seem to stop progress.

Any ideas please?
Have you gone to the motel and selected Melissa?

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks - the WT video doesn't show the dialogue - so you don't see the aftermath of watching the first fap dream.
Got it now - thanks.
Hopefully I am back on track now.

Reactions: Robbery1211

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Next question? ;)

There is a scene in the Motel series with Katherine, viewable in the Updates - VN only section on the main menu?
Where she is over the MC's lap.

Is this in the main game?
I still seem to be stuck with No Hints Available - so I assume I am at the end of content?

I played this several months back, and have come back to it catching up over several updates, and a lot of content, so not sure what is the current 'end'.

Thanks in advance.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The hints say go to the auto shop at night but at night it says the auto shop is closed so we cant go there ever. In night in the basement when Robin mom says she is leaving is that the end of this version?

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
The hints say go to the auto shop at night but at night it says the auto shop is closed so we cant go there ever.
You need to get to level 100(exotic cars level) in that auto shop, the owner will then give u a key which will let u go to the shop at night.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes