vijvij

Feb 24, 2020
I'm unable to go to the Auto Shop at night, says the shop is closed. Anyone having this problem?

Reactions: NyVar

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
extracting the DL, I always get an Security alert: rockin_robin.exe containing the pattern of 'TR/dropper.Gen'. Never had that befoire, what's wrong ???

Robbery1211

[ROCKING ROBIN]
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
1. If you choose VN mode and then choose to ignore a character, Robin, Lana, Heather, whoever... don’t complain about not understanding the story. Remember, you just ignored a whole character!!! If you didn’t want to sleep with the character then are other chances to say no, with the exception of Robin.

2. The updates for 7C, are at the main menu on the updates button. There are walkthroughs at the main menu on the walkthrough button.

3. If you created a list of games to play, games you like, top games, whatever... and ROCKING ROBIN isn’t on it, don’t Robbery1211 me. @ one of the devs you support.

4. The game has been out for 2 years. If you have played it, then you have already made up your mind as to whether you will support it or not. I don’t make ROCKING ROBIN for the people that have already played it. That’s what the updates button is for at the main menu. When you click start or load a save expect something new or redone every time.

Laola2k

Feb 5, 2021
After downloading the compressed version 0.7c from mediafire i just found "Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl" in it. Could be false positive but i just deleted it instead of testing jfi.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Really loving the game, played it a long while, but didn't check it out until recently and i gotta say i enjoyed it greatly, especially all the teasing with Ms.Fine, can't wait for the next update.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
As you know Lana has two different paths, a virgin path and a freaky path. Which one did you take?
Wait, I had been doing sandbox up until now and you're telling me there was a way to of kept Lana from sleeping with Johnny this entire time and I missed it?! D':

Time to restart with a VN playthrough. LANA WILL BE MINE ONLY! -cackles-
(Great game btw!)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After downloading the compressed version 0.7c from mediafire i just found "Trojan:Win32/Woreflint.A!cl" in it. Could be false positive but i just deleted it instead of testing jfi.
if it was -32.exe then false positive.

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
Wait, I had been doing sandbox up until now and you're telling me there was a way to of kept Lana from sleeping with Johnny this entire time and I missed it?! D':

Time to restart with a VN playthrough. LANA WILL BE MINE ONLY! -cackles-
(Great game btw!)
I'll have to check out that path too!

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes