$ patreonphone = True to $ patreonphone = False
and write in same place
entercode = "True"

Someone posted this forget this username, thank you
were to search and edit code ?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
were to search and edit code ?
Enable developer console (see in thread, there are two ways to do this), type ctrl+D, and select variable viewer. In order to change variables, use console (type shift+o, and enter new values).

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
I stuck in this questt. Already went to dinar, but there's nothing in it. There's 2 person in there. But it shows nothing. Can someone help me pleasee

Rizaki

Jan 19, 2020
For android when Will android get 7D version?, Because the title already 7D but for Android is still 7c version? (Sorry if my English not good)

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Was the change because of patreon? Because patreon still considers step to be incest.
Yes, I think it was changed due to Patreon rules. I am aware of Patreon policy, but it seems they are willing to ignore until somebody makes complaint. Or they simply don't have time to check every single game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DearLegend37

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For Android users stuck on episode 4 "Go to diner at Day" quest.
I uploaded my save file to saveeditonline, Searched for blood (there are 4 entries)
Change all their values to 1
And that worked for me

niko7000

Dec 17, 2017
Somebody pls help me, after the message that say's ms fine is available in the motel, I can't see the scene and i can't continue the story, i play sandbox

Pd: sorry if my English is bad.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont have any other option. Am i done someting wrong? I tried playing only update and i got scene here with ''im not in rush'' words.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Somebody pls help me, after the message that say's ms fine is available in the motel, I can't see the scene and i can't continue the story, i play sandbox

Pd: sorry if my English is bad.
I uploaded my save file to saveeditonline
Searched for Melissa_motel 1a
Changed the value to 1 and it worked for me
(download and load the edited file)
Actually I just changed all to 1 because I got caught in a loop after. Progressing now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes