Nranchs

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
the writing is very engaging with this one, especially the musk related stuff, would love a way to move with arrow keys!
is there any foot content or plans for foot content? ⁽ ´◡` ⁾
Arrow key support should be doable, I will put it on the update list.

Foot stuff? Probably, there is a lot of other stuff I would like to add too, and I would need many more arms then I currently have to make it all happen, but if I find a suitable place for it I will add more

Last edited:
Reactions: cozyboy

Nranchs

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Looks good, will do a review once I've had time to play it.

Tiny nitpick, could you name the folder within the .zip the game name instead of "games"? Takes all of 3 seconds for me to copy-paste the zip name to the folder name, but you know, tiny effort multiplied by number of users etc etc.
The folder is called Games for some dreadfully boring reason having to do with the web build. I will see if I can do something about is in the future

Reactions: Dolt and cozyboy

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Arrow key support should be doable, I will put it on the update list.

Foot stuff? Probably, there is a lot of other stuff I would like to add too, and I would need many more arms then I currently have to make it all happen, but if I find a suitable place for it I will add more
That fight is part of v0.2.1.0, it will be part of the public build released next month on the first Monday
Thank you! The entire development is a solo effort
The folder is called Games for some dreadfully boring reason having to do with the web build. I will see if I can do something about is in the future
tip: you can reply to multiple messages in a single post

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
I would advise the option to create your own saves not relying solely on autosaves.
Other than that I wish you good luck with your game.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
This is a pretty promising game, though I'm somewhat let down in not having chosen to start with tits; I merely assumed you could easily get them later :/

It still has a few UI hurdles and leveling is a pain and a half; is there any decent save editor?

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
It's always a pleasure to see a dev that engage with us here, I'm praying for your success and I'm gonna try that game right now !

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
game start disclaimer said:
Part of the appeal of this work is the fantasy of being chased by nefarious monsters. Ones who want you so bad they would construct devious plots and shady schemes to spend the night with you. The strange and wondrous creatures in this story will occasionally neglect to establish a level of consent that would be appropriate in real life. But, the player always has the option to refuse the other character's advances when push comes to shove. I hope you can enjoy this work for what it is, a piece of indulgent fiction, a story about the things we cannot experience in reality.

Once you step away from this game, please remember to treat your fellow humans with the utmost decency and respect. Always ask other people for full consent before engaging in any form of sexualized speech or actions. Love other people in all their glorious forms, sizes, ethnicities, sexualities, and gender expressions. May the future be safe, diverse, and kind.
wtf is "sexualized speech"?

tgooasts

Jul 21, 2017
I don't know why, after I click the "index", there only a title image in my browser and I can't find any button to start the game, I try to click the image and it's not help.

Just figure it out, I can run this game on IE browser, but it's not work on google chrome.

To be honest, why lol

Did I do anything wrong, or there is a bug?

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Damn this looks nice.
Can't wait to have cleared up my backlog a bit and get to this one to try it out.

SocketteNumberNine

Jun 8, 2021
Could you add some alternative font options/settings? Serif fonts are not easy to read.

So far it's a cute game though! This style is generally my favorite.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes