ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This isn't a place for marketing, but providing content for download. Nobody likes misleading previews and frankly, crap like this only creates negative feelings towards the game.
well as far as forum rules go anyone's free to leak the patreon version

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
gonna echo the request to make the compass not be in the textbox, maybe move it off to the side under the map, and have the map tiles be clickable a la liliths throne. Also, personal request, but get us some more Male Characters. Seriously like right off the back you give us three waifus and a puppyslut, but no Himbos, no Daddys, no bara bears, just bitchy trying to get you killed waifus. Surprise Surprise.
Also, the furry level is too low, enough of this "halfsies" kemomimi bullshit i see everywhere, if theyre a fantasy race make them look fantastical, not like someone went halloween shopping. Of the amount i played, i would say there were two characters who fit in as true furry, Howlamir and Rustsock. Granted i understand artistic direction (actually adding portraits is nice) and how things work but still.
Also, sidenote, can you make it so that we gain stats at level up? Like the tried and true allocate X amount of points? simply relying on the perk is really weak considering the amount of points we need for Primillas fight for example (12 instinct, 14 wisdom) its very difficult to do unless you pour every skillpoint you get into stats right off the bat, especially with how tedious leveling is
The writings great though, as someone in a dead-end job, i fucking resonate with the M.C. the baalbuddy reference to elves was also A+. Even if theyre all waifus so far, the characters are likeable and the shifting between perspectives at points is also top notch, really adds to the ripples we cast.
Really looking forward to more, i've aired my content gripes but the main big changes needed are the accrual of stat points and the adjustment of the compass

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Just finished the prologue, I'm fucking sold. With enough development this could get up there in the ranks of CoC and TiTS.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
nope you are bred by monsters, your friends, passerbys if you loose, and you are bred mostly gently if you win, and the dungeon management is about creating 4 and a tutorial structure that serve no purpose for now and the next couple of month T_T ... you can be customised, you can become addicted to diferent substance and become a masswalking incubator ... aslo what gender you choose for your character have no effect on the loot, so if you play a male be ready to wear skirt and other female clothes ....
You can breed the moth girl if you are a male. So that is a plus right?

Dec 4, 2020
I like the game, its a fun rpg. my only thing is i wish there was some pic changes when people are and aren't pregnant

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
is there anything you can do with the cell phone elemental or is it just something that flies around your apartment screaming at you when to try to talk

GodlyCPK

Aug 19, 2016
If anyone is having trouble with the Primilla boss fight, here's a helpful sequence of tips. Spoilers ahead. Also you can do this without leveling health, instinct, or wisdom. I did it at level 4 having only gotten skill to 12 with no other stat boosts. Also just used my fists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
That is how it is now, give it a while. I know it's a bit sad, I wanted Prismilla.
i would have liked to get a scene with mona ... or the elve ... like any of the two first woman you meet ><i mean any scene that don't end with my character begging to get his ass dilated by eggs feel like a good one for me so i had hope ....

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

DanishWasp

Dec 4, 2020
Is there a way to get vaginal oviposition content? I can imagine that the anal part of oviposition has to do with male/vaginaless PCs, but I would appreciate it if my female character could get her womb instead of her colon stuffed with eggs.
I also don't mean to make it sound like I want to replace the anal oviposition content, I'd simply like the option to choose which hole eggs go inside of.

Reactions: Aazkaal
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes