MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Urrh. If you're going to do non-consent loss condition combat then just commit to it. Players give you their consent before playing the game, you don't need the skip option on it all. This option being available just sucks all tension out of the game.

If preferences are the reason for the skips then allow preferences to be set in a menu pre-game so that monsters in-game can be properly populated based on player preferences. Otherwise, if consent is the reason then actually commit to it on the basis that you received player consent for non-con fantasy when they played your game.

And actually make it non-con instead of the player magically having a sexual encounter where they're an incredibly willing and enthusiastic partner after they just got the crap beaten out of them, it's weird.

Presentation, art and UI is really good work though.
I think the secret you've stumbled upon is that this game isn't really about non-con in the way many of the games of this style is.

Which, personally, I'm glad for as non-con isn't my thing but I do like exploring and sex-combat. There are other games out there for you if you like non-con more tho.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
0.o Looks interesting. I'll just put my comment here so I can get notification whenever there is something new.

VoidrACE

Mar 13, 2018
people getting mad about miniscule things like the pronouns option or the ability to skip non-con is how you can tell this one is a keeper. Not much to complain about so the complaints that are there simply go into personal preference territory, lmao. Will echo the thoughts on moving the compass and being more clear on verison content though. Great project, excited to see what you do with it

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
people getting mad about miniscule things like the pronouns option or the ability to skip non-con is how you can tell this one is a keeper. Not much to complain about so the complaints that are there simply go into personal preference territory, lmao. Will echo the thoughts on moving the compass and being more clear on verison content though. Great project, excited to see what you do with it
well if you look through, the complaints are actually about more than just soem preferences

Reactions: hkaa
Jun 21, 2021
Is pregnancy MC exclusive or is it also available for other monster girls?

If it's for other monster girls - do we get to see the progress, or do they just get impregnated and forgotten about?

Dec 1, 2021
You didn't even read the complaints did you?

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
There's that one review complaining about the pronouns. Anyways, this game in its present state is rather grindy, yeah, but the next patreon build apparently has some XP re-balancing among other system changes.

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
Is pregnancy MC exclusive or is it also available for other monster girls?

If it's for other monster girls - do we get to see the progress, or do they just get impregnated and forgotten about?
Only one char at the moment thats not the MC. Your 2nd in command. And you get little blurbs as her pregnancy progresses. Otherwise all the rest is currently anal egging.

• Sad
Reactions: Yamemai

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
IMO the complaints about the ability to skip non-con do have some grounds. It's implemented in a way that feels goofy and breaks player immersion. I may even go as far as to say it feels SJW-ish. As someone who doesn't want to see Female-on-PC content, I do appreciate there being a skip button, but because of how badly I cringe at the text, I end up forcing myself to go through a scene anyways.

It doesn't help that the rest of the game tries to be realistic: most characters are pessimistic of the PC's survivability as guild master, and they certainly don't shy away from describing their thoughts in gruesome detail. So why is this any different? If I fought someone, and they intend to rape me if I lose, me saying no isn't going to stop them. The enemies in this game going "oh, haha, it's okay, I respect your consent!" while the rest of the game is like that creates a disconnect.

My suggestion is the same as ThisSiteisFullOfFascists: add a preferences option. This way the player can choose what encounters they want beforehand, eliminating the need for scene-skipping. If not, then at least change or remove the text, or add the ability to not see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrynn13 and Jadensy

RayBar

May 12, 2020
are there any actual sex cgs? Like pixel/sprite and stuff or it's just text and character portrait?
Thanks

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
so far how much content is there in this game? looks very promising but if there's not much content yet id rather wait and come back another time.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes