ben akeba

May 9, 2018
my research exclusion has gay/futa/trans/trap/sissification (among others ^^) those are all here but not tagged >< so this pop up in my research quite often ... make it everytime when i look at html game T_T
dev is clearly trolling ><

Reactions: anon1010

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Many tags, little description and 0 search results...so i need to ask my standard question here again:
Is it possible for the female protagonist to play as pure lesbian?

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Many tags, little description and 0 search results...so i need to ask my standard question here again:
Is it possible for the female protagonist to play as pure lesbian?
You should at least attempt to I don't know actually read the thread as the sixth post answered this.
All sex scenes are skippable

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Man reading the patch notes always makes me not want to play this game as the patreon version is never just only new content but always a fuckton of bug and quality of life fixes that I don't feel like dealing with if I know they are fixed already

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx.
Well, at least i attempt to use the search before i ask questions...not my fault it had only the OP as result for "lesbian"

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm quite confused: game is only 3 months old, has very little contents, but 7 pages of comments?

It seems you can choose your own fetish, how much actually NSFW stuff is here?
More specifically, the ratio of M/M contents (or planned M/M contents).

I'm not talking about "Skipping what I don't want to see", I'm talking about "how much is there for me to see".

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
I'm quite confused: game is only 3 months old, has very little contents, but 7 pages of comments?

It seems you can choose your own fetish, how much actually NSFW stuff is here?
More specifically, the ratio of M/M contents (or planned M/M contents).

I'm not talking about "Skipping what I don't want to see", I'm talking about "how much is there for me to see".
In demo from what I saw, catboy enemy, wolf shopkeep, beeguy, and kobold leader for M encounters. Mothgirl, Kobold helper, mosquito girl, drainfly girl, mushroom(girl? Its not really responsive), vampire, goblin, second kobold girl(mostly voyeur or shared gangbang content) are F. There's also a genderless tree thing.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Whatever engine the game uses, it's not good, no back button, save restrictions, doors, map design/maps division into parts, inventory access/quest log access/most UI is pain and more, character customization is bare bones and the artstyle while unique is pretty boring/basic, it feels like full size chibi characters. Solid 6/10.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Whatever engine the game uses, it's not good, no back button, save restrictions, doors, map design/maps division into parts, inventory access/quest log access/most UI is pain and more, character customization is bare bones and the artstyle while unique is pretty boring/basic, it feels like full size chibi characters. Solid 6/10.
It's HTML not a normal game engine. Honestly my only complaint visually is how both options for reading text kind of suck

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
It's HTML not a normal game engine. Honestly my only complaint visually is how both options for reading text kind of suck
It's coded in HTML, it's not a game engine and i can see that whatever game engine he is using is not something normal like Twine. As for visual complaints, the stats on portrait are tiny, it's inconvenient to find/read them, left and right bars different sizes and there is a ton of empty space around them, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see a menu button, why even there is a menu button, there is more than enough space to fit whole menu and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least there is WASD movement.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Karnewarrior

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
It's coded in HTML, it's not a game engine and i can see that whatever game engine he is using is not something normal like Twine. As for visual complaints, the stats on portrait are tiny, it's inconvenient to find/read them, left and right bars different sizes and there is a ton of empty space around them, you have to scroll to the bottom of the page to see a menu button, why even there is a menu button, there is more than enough space to fit whole menu and more.
At least there is WASD movement.
Are you zoomed out I have nothing even remotely close to that amount of screen space?

Reactions: Karnewarrior

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Yeah what is change? I am sure the wiki is like a mile ahead, I don't download if half the stuff I thought was in the last one are still left out on purpose...

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Yeah what is change? I am sure the wiki is like a mile ahead, I don't download if half the stuff I thought was in the last one are still left out on purpose...
It's because the wiki is based of the patreon version and not the public one which will always be behind

• Angry
Reactions: Zalzany

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Are you zoomed out I have nothing even remotely close to that amount of screen space?
Nope, that's at 0% zoom on 21inch screen, i've tried zooming in but it doesn't make it much better and my 15 inch screen on laptop also have a ton of empty space.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes