Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cover-15.jpg

Overview
:
Rogue Courier is a space adventure game in-partnership with with pink cookie games.
The game takes place in a far away galaxy and you will get play as a courier . You get to go to a lot of places, meet a lot of characters to interact with, manage your crew, and exploit your resources. Lots of fun is to be developed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: pinoytoons - - -
Censored: No
Version: 5.0 - Silver
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOADS
Win: - - -
Mac(4.13.0): - - -
Android(4.13.0): - - -
Other:
Toro Toro Guests (Older version)

Extra: FPS scenes

perkoperv123 thanks for the link

2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg Halina_cummed.jpg t6sc6ykqrvui.jpg.png 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Is the main character male ?
Yeah, you play as a sort of space asshole with super charisma and spectacular sexual prowess.
From the start your ship is full of smoking hot damaged goods, who are ready to fuck whenever you want.
The guy who makes the art was pretty good at it, before he recently went behind some sort of paywall and quality of his stuff went down to Meet and Fuck level, because... You know... He started working for them :D
Edit.
Someone should probably post codes for better gameplay, because grinding in this game was freaking awful back when I played it.
Edit №2.
Unless I've mistaken this one for another game he made...

jomijoan

Aug 7, 2016
It seems theres a mistake here.
The stuff in the Download its the first "playable" demo of the game from December last year.
In this link:

You can play the most recent public demo of RC E01, updated at 17/Out this year.
What i really liked was the RC V1 on his patreon uploaded at 19/Out.
Hope that someone can upload here

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It seems theres a mistake here.
The stuff in the Download its the first "playable" demo of the game from December last year.
In this link:

You can play the most recent public demo of RC E01, updated at 17/Out this year.
What i really liked was the RC V1 on his patreon uploaded at 19/Out.
Hope that someone can upload here
Ok Updating OP with the patreon 19/October release here and in OP enjoy!!!!

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Just in case, this (and some other games require keys to be pressed as to movements. Worry if you do not have a qwerty keyboard (OK, one could try to go with an alternate key placement, did not try that yet). In any case, no custom selection and furthermore not using the directional arrow = disappointed.

To be seen, the other found like this was a platform runner with a cyberpunk story tied to, sad, quite.

Reactions: Snarkpalidan

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
The animation is excellent. I just wish there was a game to go with it.

The bits are all there: there's a tactical movement screen, a popup to decide whether to engage or not, a bullet hell style space combat screen... it's just that none of it seems to do anything. It's just a case of keep pressing next.

If I was being cynical, I might speculate that the dummy screens were designed for Patreon screenshots intended to make the game look further along in its development than it actually is.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
slow burn very slow hes working on it as a snails pace

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Updated Op may 5 public version old link still there.
It Still alive nothing really new in his new release in may 5 is just a rework RC EP1 exe (UI test) lol be dead and worm food before he finishes this game.
But does continue his patreon has new inventory/characters july 4 whatever they are :)

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

now someone mind ripping it? also what the difference of the tier reward?

@Muff Diver

Last edited:

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Played Iron version for a bit, restricted from visualizing the 250 zen magazines, and 1/3 of the new sex scene is blocked, otherwise met a game brakeing bug when fighting new boss.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes