4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Does the silver version add way more content than the free or iron version ? i mean is this tier really essential for full experience ? thx

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Does the silver version add way more content than the free or iron version ? i mean is this tier really essential for full experience ? thx
Out of the 2 new sex scenes 1 of them is exclusive to Silver so half the content is missable.

Jan 25, 2019
Okay, I played 3.0 like 3 times, but Sakhara takes control at the part when you must collect some minerals for that weird bunny, I tried to play without waste any movement to get as far I can, but catch those mineral, consumes between %8 and %12 of the sakhara's bar. There is that scene of the pink hair chick, which probably will reduce the control of sakhara, but I can't remember how to trigger that event :/
Any help?
You need to buy some sex picture and use it when you in MAP

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
(free version, since no one leaked the silver version yet)

@DarkWolf2055 please update the OP, thanks.

Reactions: DrackDrap

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
(free version, since no one leaked the silver version yet)

@DarkWolf2055 please update the OP, thanks.
No silver version yet, but the iron version of 3.00 was shared:

Here's the iron tier stuff. Haven't looked into it yet myself. Iron is the $1 tier, so its still missing stuff compared to other supporter tiers.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Envi1312

Jul 4, 2017
IRON Edition of 3.00.01

It's just the $1 monthly edition. I honestly don't know what the difference is between this and the free one. Sorry it's not silver. Think I might just quit supporting him for 10 months, then drop $10 for a silver version of whatever is out.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I never understood Devs that have their content split between different money levels. It's really dumb since people that want to support are basically missing out on content just because they cannot afford a higher level. I feel Pinoy could be more successful if he just focused on making content for the game in general, instead of having to make content and then decide which level gets what.

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
I never understood Devs that have their content split between different money levels. It's really dumb since people that want to support are basically missing out on content just because they cannot afford a higher level. I feel Pinoy could be more successful if he just focused on making content for the game in general, instead of having to make content and then decide which level gets what.
I agree.

It's like marketing.

Sell cheap a lot beats sell expensive a little most of the time.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Gotta agree on that, it seems more right when higher tiers get like the right to make propositions for the game, cutting content between tiers is a bad move imo

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I agree with the thing about splitting up the content between tiers. But at the same time I think it's also because we're a piracy forum, and we would benefit all the more if he did not. Having some model where lower tiers get the same stuff at a later time is an alternative approach.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes