4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

2B NieR

Mar 22, 2018
Changes in the new Version 3.01.01 Silver Tier (Posted by bigdig above)

Hello! We are releasing a new version of Rogue Courier, and while there aren’t bugfixes or story progression on this update, we have not 1, nor 2 but 3 (THREE!) new sex scenes, 1 with Lindia and 2 with the Cynth Android. You can just visualize the new scenes from the gallery or the story itself. We are also working on a new UI to navigate through scenes, so you don’t have to go one by one. ETA on that is next month.
As always, thanks for all the support, you guys keep us strong and forward.

NEW FEATURES
-3 new sex scenes (1 with Lindia, 2 with Cynth)

BUG FIXES
-Corrected a bug that prevented players from progressing on the story after Lindia and/or Cynth scene.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
3.02.00 is out,now the game is update more and more fast.
It's a minor update, so I don't get the feeling that development is speeding up. Just one more sex scene (only accessible in the Silver version), a UI change (which is probably quite quick to do), and a bugfix.

Jan 25, 2019
It's a minor update, so I don't get the feeling that development is speeding up. Just one more sex scene (only accessible in the Silver version), a UI change (which is probably quite quick to do), and a bugfix.
It is spend half a month to add one sex scene this time.Before that was twice over.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Updated OP
Here's the changelog for the latest version, since I don't see that updated in the OP right now:
Version 3.02.00
NEW FEATURES
-New sex position with Android Cynth (Silver tier only).
CHANGES
-Changed the UI of the sex scenes, you can now select which scene/position you want.
BUG FIXES
-Corrected a bug that made game freeze during some screen transitions.
It may also be useful to link roguecourier.com in the OP as well. The changelogs for 3.00 and on are there, too.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

kingofpan

Jun 10, 2017
Wait...is this game a sneak peak of Subverse by StudioFOW?
Protogonist is a smuggler.....Check
Exploring universe..............Check
Bangable Waifu..................Check
SHMUP mission..................Check
Smooth animation..............Check
anyway this game is splendid and worth a play.

Reactions: rateezy

Jan 25, 2019
I once suggested Pinoytoons to add some foot fetish scene in RC but he didn't . He made a game "Cute Yoruichi".

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
First scene with Halina seem to be bugged. Tried 3 times and it always goes into a white screen then closes the player if I try to switch to a different position. Otherwise great game I have to say.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes