4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Where is the request zone?
You can find it on the home page, but here's a link anyway https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

And there's already a request for the latest version https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-courier-3-04-00-silver.32748/

EDIT: scratch that, there's a new version released now

EDIT2: Someone on svscomics has uploaded 3.05.00 there, which I'll start to download now. I have no idea which tier it is, but I'll find out in about two hours.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
You can find it on the home page, but here's a link anyway https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

And there's already a request for the latest version https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-courier-3-04-00-silver.32748/

EDIT: scratch that, there's a new version released now

EDIT2: Someone on svscomics has uploaded 3.05.00 there, which I'll start to download now. I have no idea which tier it is, but I'll find out in about two hours.
Nice man

Flying.Whale

Apr 19, 2018
He's just released high framerate scenes for Gold tier. Don't suppose we could get our hands on those?
We are extremely lucky for having a silver tier patron here sharing the game for free. Don't push our luck :)
Have a nice day

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
u know what im talking about
No, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. You say "next updates for platinum and diamond patrons". Does that mean that there are confirmed exclusive updates for those Patreon tiers? Because I haven't seen anything suggesting that yet. Does it mean that you think the next updates will have something exclusive for those tiers? Because I don't know what you would base that on when all prior updates have only been for free, iron, bronze, and silver tiers.

And what do you mean with "does it really worth"? How are people supposed to answer whether those hypothetical updates are worth it? What makes you think anyone here is of those Patreon tiers. Have you read the descriptions of those tiers on Patreon yet? Because they don't mention anything different in terms of the game they receive.

Reactions: cuzero123

Kulon

Oct 12, 2017
my point is that they increse the tier acces in almost every update. there is nothing confirmed but as i see from at least iron, bronze and silver only acces, they made it for golden now. and they will continue with golden for sure, and their next tier targets will be platinum and diamon ofc. and with "wort it" i mean that i see no difference between iron bronze and silver, and i suppose golden is same style

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
and they will continue with golden for sure
What do you base that on? From what I can tell this is a bonus outside of the game itself that they offer for that tier.
their next tier targets will be platinum and diamon ofc
Again, baseless. It would be a really dumb move to make things exclusive to those tiers, because of how expensive they are. If they do, they will get backlash. Besides, the diamond tier is already sold out.
i see no difference between iron bronze and silver
You haven't been paying attention. And you can even read what the differences are on the Patreon page. Bronze gets cheats, and silver gets extra scenes and CG on top of that.
i suppose golden is same style
Again, you can actually read what the gold tier is getting compared to the other tiers. It's test builds and the high frame rate animations.

Why do you ask if it's worth it if you were already under the impression that there was no difference between the tiers that are already there!? Wouldn't it make logical sense then that the platinum and diamond tiers have nothing different either? Of course that wouldn't be the case, but then we're back to my previous reason on why you more than likely won't get an answer here. There is no one here that is of that Patreon tier, and even if someone was, they wouldn't be able to tell you if those updates you made up are worth it, because they don't exist.

Reactions: cuzero123
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes