4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
perkoperv123 many thanks friendo!

anyone else having the game crash when you enter level 1 rooms to the right on your ship?
it says 'labels' in the upper left corner. then the screen goes dark and you can't do anything.
[edit] same goes entering the station on the first mission. black screen. :confused:

Last edited:

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
no changelog?

Finally, we got some major update from PCG. The game is improving a lot and there's more to come. I also replaced a Rama scene. I just thought the previous version no longer works for me, and also added a new scene of Halina. Right now I'm working on an Artii scene which will replace the titfuck scene and it's looking great so far so you better watch out for that.
So anyway, since PCG's workload became less heavy, We should be able to add some new side quest in the following months. I figured since we are focusing on improving the game and cannot conclude the main storyline yet, i should fill the gap with side missions in game. It should be interesting.
That would would it for now, thank you patrons for your support.

----------------------

I believe version 3.06.00 had 1 new Linda scene added.

Reactions: dirtyc101

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Tried to play exe version, but I'm having too many random crashes while saving, changing locations, etc. Didn't have problems with an older exe version before. Not sure if it's the new version or my PC is acting weird. Anyone having crashes too?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Tried to play exe version, but I'm having too many random crashes while saving, changing locations, etc. Didn't have problems with an older exe version before. Not sure if it's the new version or my PC is acting weird. Anyone having crashes too?
i posted above, yes i'm having crashes. i'm useing the swf. seems nobody reads recent posts. :rolleyes:

Reactions: depechedNode

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i posted above, yes i'm having crashes. i'm useing the swf. seems nobody reads recent posts. :rolleyes:
Actually I did a thread search for "crash" read your post and thought it was an old post without checking the date, then posted mine, so my bad and thanks for the confirmation, I can stop trying to play this version.

Reactions: anonnom

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
sabbathfun, not trying to single you out, but it seems in many threads i follow no one reads recent posts. same questions asked and answered. it's starting to wear on me. lol

you are welcome for the confirmation.

cheers

Reactions: depechedNode

ultimate lust

Oct 27, 2018
they change the game engine to fix the bugs so old saves wont work.
also where is the link for 3.07 version,...oh let me guess no one like to share.

• Angry
Reactions: anonnom
Mar 12, 2019
I’ve tried saving on this version game but for some strange reason every time I close the window erases everything that I saved and this is on the .EXE Version

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes