4.20 star(s) 14 Votes
Mar 12, 2019
I'd like to report a bug every time I could do some of the side quests and when I get The cat people quest the ones that does for space alien Is extremination and mining before I get to the tractor beam and every time I exit the training room for the first time the scene just doesn't begin when I go there I'm stuck there to talk with the guy in charge but he doesn't talk back

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
one question, how do I prevent the meter in scan mode from reaching 100% or how do I lower the percentage?

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
We're are currently very close to completing a new update. We can release now but I doubt you will be happy with all the bugs. I want a stable build before we release. We would have released it last month if not for other platforms giving us major problems.

I did a poll back then, and the result is focus on RC. So I did that, but it was a mistake, my fanbase is not big and robust enough. Pandemic arrived and the pledges dropped significantly. I had to hustle, or the project would have died. I created TTGC and got stuck with it. Status quo is still in recovery until now, and we are burned out. But we're still proceeding with the project even with minimal support.

Our development is indeed slow but it's not a sufficient reason to disrespect me. I said no gold scene leaks but someone did, and I get villainized. Our slowness is not an excuse for you to feast on gold scenes like vultures for very low stakes while I put everything on the line in real life.

I am making progress, but it's slow. This project is ambitious right from the start, so don't expect updates every 2-3months like other games do. I encourage people not to shit where they eat. Just wait and behave like decent people if possible.

Last edited:

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I don't know where you get the idea that I'm just sitting pretty my dear. Am I not working hard enough? Content doesn't just fall out of the sky. Burn out is a thing. Even machines needs to cooldown. And I have bills to pay. I have to hustle somewhere else to keep this project going. If you're not satisfied with my output then I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:
Reactions: tasostoulias

ArizonaPKU

Mar 6, 2022
I already said earlier in this thread, Do not leak Gold scenes. It's not the RC game, it's a "post game content" for patrons. It doesn't help me get clout for the game or $. It is not even a part of this thread. Yet beggar's greed is too strong and someone has to feed it and become the hero, then I get blamed for the viruses on people's computer. Ironic.

These kind of leaks don't improve anything. It just leaves a bad taste in both the consumer's mouth and myself, the producer.

I allowed this thread to exist because of the hacker principle. I want to know people's feedback so I can improve the game and myself as a creator. Slowly but surely, I did just that. I offered an olive branch by making the "game" essentially free, but then people move on to leak my stuff that is not part of this thread. Just stick to leaking your save files.

Have some ethics ffs. Don't do this to small creators. I'm not swimming in cash that it's okay if gold scenes are leaked.

The next time I see gold scenes leaks, I will react to it appropriately and it's gonna suck.
hey bro something like this will definitely come at any time to the creators for example now what you feel, my advice is that you better put an advertisement in your game to get profit and also some items that can be sold in your game for people to buy :3

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Which, after what feels like a year of chaining one bonus scene after the other for silver level players with no real context to the game, feels like exactly what would keep the remnants of interest I still had.
Because this had a story.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes