4.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Wild Panther

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone, I am need a little help. Today I download the version V4.24 + all 60fps by the link to the site GoFile, but after download, I ask to my anti virus the Kaspersky to check and say find the malware Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.buvy, so I come here ask for help, to know if is a false possitive or some thing like this, after all is no the first time Kaspersky say some thing have a virus, when in the end no have.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Is there any content past the Cryogeneon facility ? I just keep wandering around inside it. There are two rooms that keep respawning opponents (the room with vertical tubes respawns the hand to hand fighters and a room well to the south respawns shield carring guys). I can't figure out how to progress.

Last edited:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dem didn't think I'd encounter a game-breaking bug (and seriously at times I don't spam save XD)

During the 1st Halina Scene, I think I picked the Blowjob One and then the Scene becomes the one with Cynth Android
and I was like :WaitWhat: After that I can't proceed with the Main Quest since it was a scene during that Main Quest XD

MrRaptox

Feb 2, 2020
Is there a save editor for this game? I feel that the combat is different from the previous version I played nor can I complete the simulation in this version.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Doubt, does anyone know what engine they use for this game? (Godot, Electron, etc).:unsure:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

DerWahreKing

Dec 29, 2021
I don't know where you get the idea that I'm just sitting pretty my dear. Am I not working hard enough? Content doesn't just fall out of the sky. Burn out is a thing. Even machines needs to cooldown. And I have bills to pay. I have to hustle somewhere else to keep this project going. If you're not satisfied with my output then I don't know what to tell you.
Yo bro, i hope you are the real pinoytoons aka dakzky. Just wanna drop this: Your work is amazing and I remember jacking off to your old artworks and animations. Character Selection etc. is great, just dont recycle the animations think of something new.

Also, maybe start another project similar to Summertime Saga, with ur Artwork and Animation this can only blow up!

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Yo bro, i hope you are the real pinoytoons aka dakzky. Just wanna drop this: Your work is amazing and I remember jacking off to your old artworks and animations. Character Selection etc. is great, just dont recycle the animations think of something new.

Also, maybe start another project similar to Summertime Saga, with ur Artwork and Animation this can only blow up!
These re-used stuff are supported by patrons. I don't have the budget to pump out "new" stuff constantly. It's not sustainable on my end fiscally. Unless people step up and incentivize me to make more new stuff then that would be cool. Until then, I'll produce new stuff depending on a small budget I recieve.

Thing is, blowing up is mainly determined by algorythms. We have no to control on that. It's up to people's taste. It's not solely about the artist's content. There's many things to factor in.

I will just watch and respond to incentive. I'm already privileged to continue doing this. There's worst than this situation I'm in. I'm not gonna exhaust my self further just to crash and burn in the end. I already did it in the past when I worked in animation studios. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake.

I know you have good intentions in mind but, I'll stick to slow and steady for now. It's impossible for me to keep up with new stuff when my body pays the price. I need manpower.

Reactions: DerWahreKing

DerWahreKing

Dec 29, 2021
These re-used stuff are supported by patrons. I don't have the budget to pump out "new" stuff constantly. It's not sustainable on my end fiscally. Unless people step up and incentivize me to make more new stuff then that would be cool. Until then, I'll produce new stuff depending on a small budget I recieve.

Thing is, blowing up is mainly determined by algorythms. We have no to control on that. It's up to people's taste. It's not solely about the artist's content. There's many things to factor in.

I will just watch and respond to incentive. I'm already privileged to continue doing this. There's worst than this situation I'm in. I'm not gonna exhaust my self further just to crash and burn in the end. I already did it in the past when I worked in animation studios. I'm not gonna repeat the same mistake.

I know you have good intentions in mind but, I'll stick to slow and steady for now. It's impossible for me to keep up with new stuff when my body pays the price. I need manpower.
Bruv, do what you gotta do! Your work is still Top-Tier in my opinion!

Reactions: Pink Cookie Games

pinoytoons

Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I might offer you collab with spiralvortexplay for a future projects, he also did ine of his projects with your art style: advanced rogue intelligence assault
Yeah SVP was my starting point. I owe the guy for showing me the ropes. We worked on ARIA. But had to part ways because I wanted to establish my self back then, He's still a patron until today tho. I haven't talked to him lately, don't wanna bother him given he's extremely busy. I can relate.

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes