• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Abandoned Rogue-Like Chonky Mod [v0.3] [Ron Chon]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Eh i dont really find it bad at all, im just too used to how the girls look, so it would just be a matter of wait and see what comes of it.
As they say, beauty is in the eye of the spilt milk under the bridge.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Eh i dont really find it bad at all, im just too used to how the girls look, so it would just be a matter of wait and see what comes of it.
I think I know what you mean
The Laura art that was posted feels like its Love&Sex 2nd Base, not Xmen Evolution
The art piece as a piece of art is absolutely beautiful; but its not Xmen Evolution

Xmen Evolution is in its essence a style choice

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
The truth is that this mod is a wake-up call that, if you want to, you can do things better. The game has been stuck in more of the same for a long time without offering something really relevant such as an update of environments, more outfits, more girls on screen... Another thing is that the author has become so used to that, as the money flows, so what for?

Feb 10, 2020
The truth is that this mod is a wake-up call that, if you want to, you can do things better. The game has been stuck in more of the same for a long time without offering something really relevant such as an update of environments, more outfits, more girls on screen... Another thing is that the author has become so used to that, as the money flows, so what for?
S'not a wake up call until it actually releases and is good. Current previews are little to go on. Not tryin' to be a negative nancy, just might want to not count your chickens before they hatch, is all.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Well yeah, if you pay attention people would rater not get more girls and instead get more stuff to do with the girls.
I keep insisting, i wanna take rogue to that school dance she so wants to go, or go touch deers with her, or take laura's offer to spar on the danger room, or help emma with her work, theres plenty of events or more dialogue in general you could add.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If everything goes as planned and wished, this game will be much more open to outside modding than original. Official devs working with new art and its content, outside modders working on old art and more content, then we may have two games in one, best of both worlds, maybe even more...

I loved the new art so far, hype is real for me. But still trying to be level headed and not to think much of it, because it's always possible bad luck can ruin things even with the best intentions.

BTW at some point if it becomes a wake up call for Oni as chopolander said, even better and I hope it does, more reason to play the good old original. We'll see, until then no titties for Oni...

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I just went to Oni's Patreon page out of curiosity and it seems his revenue is roughly the same it was before the CHONK. I wonder if that'll change once it's matured a little. Also, are his patrons unaware of this threads and all the guerrilla warfare done in the name of le fap against Oni's endeavor?

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
I don't think it's worth playing yet. I was super disappointed with the number of errors I was running into and ultimately just turned the game off. :shrug:
I mean the first line pretty much explains the current standing of this mod.

It's basically an alpha of an alpha.

Reactions: adriesch

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
How do the girls unlock after day 2? I got to day 20 and didn't even get Kitty to show up (lol I am terrible at Rogue-Like)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I can wait in the quad all day and nothing happens and I'm on day 30 already. Oh well. I never really 'got' how to play Rogue-Like.
Strange, I admit I didn't unlock kitty the usual way by going to the square (or go from the square to any other place)
that's cause on day 2 I had to go from square to class and that's when I met kitty

Also nice username

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
Well yeah, if you pay attention people would rater not get more girls and instead get more stuff to do with the girls.
I keep insisting, i wanna take rogue to that school dance she so wants to go, or go touch deers with her, or take laura's offer to spar on the danger room, or help emma with her work, theres plenty of events or more dialogue in general you could add.
I mean... I think you have some bias there because that's what you want.
If I had a vote of what should be the next thing added, I would want more girls

I want Scarlet Witch, I want Callisto, I want Boom Boom, I want Wolfsbane, and Risty, and Magma; and I love that they are adding Jubilee!

I would much prefer more girls over more girl depth

If I had to vote what do I want next
1 - Scarlet Witch and Wolfsbane
2 - Callisto and Boom Boom
3 - More clothes for the existing girls
4 - More date locations
5 - Events for the girls

Edit - and note that is fine that you want Events; and its even good that you do. I also know that plenty of people share your opinion about wanting events. It just felt like you were trying to speak for EVERYONE.

gabo200

Feb 6, 2020
I mean... I think you have some bias there because that's what you want.
If I had a vote of what should be the next thing added, I would want more girls

I want Scarlet Witch, I want Callisto, I want Boom Boom, I want Wolfsbane, and Risty, and Magma; and I love that they are adding Jubilee!

I would much prefer more girls over more girl depth

If I had to vote what do I want next
1 - Scarlet Witch and Wolfsbane
2 - Callisto and Boom Boom
3 - More clothes for the existing girls
4 - More date locations
5 - Events for the girls

Edit - and note that is fine that you want Events; and its even good that you do. I also know that plenty of people share your opinion about wanting events. It just felt like you were trying to speak for EVERYONE.
What I want is not events per se, just more things to do or more difficulty in being able to have relationships with girls since it is very easy in an hour or hour and a half and everything is done, the only thing left is to unlock clothes, threesomes, double dates or names for the player that the girls tell you like "daddy" or "master" which is also easy, but as you say it would be good to have events or something else to do with the girls

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
What I want is not events per se, just more things to do or more difficulty in being able to have relationships with girls since it is very easy in an hour or hour and a half and everything is done, the only thing left is to unlock clothes, threesomes, double dates or names for the player that the girls tell you like "daddy" or "master" which is also easy, but as you say it would be good to have events or something else to do with the girls
I mean, that legit sounds good
A "Hard" or "Slow" mode in which gains are a lot slower, I wouldn't mind it if its mod or something.

Maybe reduce the amount of starting stats the girls have even further and stretch out the requirements for the different positions. Especially increase the requirements for sex in particular.

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes