Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

idontwantone

Dec 15, 2017
To those having trouble with Mystique and the Brotherhood not showing up, or modded clothes not showing, you're going to have to download and install the 1.7 Quarantine patch too. It's not an optional little Quarantine joke patch like it seems, it's a requirement.

allfearsalsa

Jun 30, 2017
It's probably in one of the script files, though it's name might differ between versions.
I figured that, but I was hoping somebody would know the file that actually had the animation data in it!

I don't know renpy all that well, but can figure it out if I just knew where to look. I'd rather not have to hunt it down over however long that would take.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I figured that, but I was hoping somebody would know the file that actually had the animation data in it!

I don't know renpy all that well, but can figure it out if I just knew where to look. I'd rather not have to hunt it down over however long that would take.
Okay, after taking a quick look at the (unpacked) script files, I can confidently assume what you're looking for is located in the animation script files (i.e. Emma_Animations.rpy) which means a whole lot of editing for you if you want to modify the speeds because there are script files for each character. At least in the 0.984h_1 version, I haven't looked at the 0.990m files yet, but I suspect it's probably more of the same.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

allfearsalsa

Jun 30, 2017
What directory is that in? I don't see any filename called "Emma_Animations.rpy" in the folder.

Do you mean Emma_Animations.rpy is a textline in another file? This is what I guess, and I can't imagine how long I would have to comb through each of these billion files to see where it would be lol.

Thanks for your help!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
What directory is that in? I don't see any filename called "Emma_Animations.rpy" in the folder.

Do you mean Emma_Animations.rpy is a textline in another file? This is what I guess, and I can't imagine how long I would have to comb through each of these billion files to see where it would be lol.

Thanks for your help!
It's in the packed file archive.rpa, so you'll need an extractor program for it. I use .

To use it, I copy and paste the .rpa file into the folder with the extractor program, then these steps.

1: open command prompt in that folder. Click on the file location text box, and type in cmd, then hit enter. This should bring up a command prompt window.
2:type in this(bolded section only, with file names changed as required.): rpaextractor.exe -x "file name.rpa" -o "folder name" , hit enter
3: Let the extractor run, and you should get an update in the command prompt window when it finishes.
4: The data files should now be unpacked in the folder named whatever use used for "folder name" in step 2

The Emma_animations.rpy should be one of the first files in the data folder after unpacking.

Reactions: LordMerek

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Or if you wish to not do all of those steps manually, just grab this

It's basically the same as above and then some more. It extracts into the /game folder of any ren'py game.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
So it's official. Jean is a massive slut who's thinks the world revolves around her. Her MO has been to flash/suck/screw literally anyone and then mind wipe them. She doesn't even get your name right because she's such a brat. AKA perfect girl to turn into a public plaything for all you slave route players, and for you love route players I gues you'd either ignore her or change her....

Either way, she's a thot.

Reactions: Dan3000

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
Where i can find Mistique. She gave me adress, but im actually dont know where is it.
And in general, I just downloaded this mod, where to find new clothes and how to find Mistique.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Where i can find Mistique. She gave me adress, but im actually dont know where is it.
And in general, I just downloaded this mod, where to find new clothes and how to find Mistique.
You can find the clothes under Wardrobe > Modded Outfits. Mystique is located in the Brotherhood house.

how do i get off those masks?
Click the bag > End Quarantine.

Reactions: Dan3000 and Medic4

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
but I have neither one nor the other.

maybe I have the wrong version, I don’t have a Modded outfits and Brotherhood house View attachment 710045
Shit. No idea, why, or how these issues crop up. Okay, grab and use this pre-patched version of the mod instead (It's the latest version, in case you were wondering) and will work fine:

And it should look like the screenshot below.

Last edited:

Dan3000

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, anywho has a link to the Discord server of Rogue Like?, i wish to join, but looks like the link in the first page is dead.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes