Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

damein

Jun 13, 2018
Are there any plans to add in Jean now that she's in the base game? We all know it'll be a year of waiting before she's up to snuff with Oni's work ethic

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
is there any way to remove the mask lol????
Click the bag > End Quarantine.
Are there any plans to add in Jean now that she's in the base game? We all know it'll be a year of waiting before she's up to snuff with Oni's work ethic
Not yet. They might update it soon (Mystique and Modded Clothes), or wait until all of Jean's Content has been fully integrated into the game. Then again, they did not do that for previous iterations (such as the 0.987e all-in-one version which did not include all of Emma's Content).

Reactions: Silverado

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Hey potential modders! I am not part of the mod crew. As far as I know no work is currently being made on the mod because people's life circumstances have changed or they have abandoned the mod.

Are you good at renpy coding or drawing art? Are you interested in remaking the mod for the Jean version? Join us at the discord server (link in first post) and make some noise! This has always been a community project and modders come and go. Let's see if we can find the next generation of Rogue Like modders.

MKULTRA27

Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 122966

Overview:
Expanded is a mod created by @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, and a few others. It expands the existing content by adding more clothing, sex options and locations as well as an additional character (Mystique). It also includes an expansion of the Modded version originally created by SLDR which allows you to quickly and easily adjust each girl's stat by dragging the stat bars at the top of the screen. Clicking the backpack icon gives you options to instantly gain money, stat points to level up and actions with each girl.
This is still the ultimate Goal of our Mod Project. However we had to do some changes because the Code was a nightmare and it did not work like we wanted it to. So we decided to split the Project up into two different Mods wich is a simple base Mod and our Extended Mod. For now we are working on finishing up with the Base Mod to get everything working properly. Then we will put more effort back in the Expanded Mod with all the good stuff. As of right now i have no exact date when we can bring the Extended Mod back. Yes it Sucks, but it was the only way to get everything right!​

Game Updated: April, 2020
Post Updated: May 1, 2020
Game/Creator: -
Contributors: @Shanks_Aka, @Olive_Drab, @MK78, @Tinymanhood, @Syliar, @grundle, @Hakunon, @everglow ,@Taharka, @unforeseeable, @Kylar Stern, @ArcticPerv, @Grigori_127, @Pervy Rogue, @D&R, @jumbotron, @Shad0wk1ng09, @Sfoo, @Maniek92, @Deadlypremonition, anons
Game Version: 0.984h
Language: English
Our Discord:
Genre
: School, Parody, Anal, Blowjob, Stripping, Handjob, Titjob, Masturbation, Corruption, Super Powers, Renpy, Outfits

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Old 0.978e AIO Version (No Longer Supported)

Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

Linux:
Win:
Mac:

Latest Patch
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition)

- Create new save
- We'll probably not be making an android version for this release (but if someone makes them we're open to adding the link)
- Merge folder game with folder named game (Path on mac: Rogue-Like/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/)

Shanks_Aka, Olive_Drab, MK78, Tinymanhood,. Hey guys I was just wondering now that Jean is out will you be updating the game? Also any updates on the expanded mod and when we will be seeing all the bondage stuff and ball gags again? (I get this takes time so no rush).

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
You are right to ask the correct people but as you will see after waiting long enough, there will be no answer. I have already talked to guys from mod team and they have all said that no work is being done at the moment and there is no guarantee that work will continue any time soon. The last mod updates were mostly done by Grigori and a few artists. Now Grigori works on a new game (Brotherhood Like) and a replacement is yet to be found.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I like this kind of games where the girls act sexy.
The only thing i want is some more story and more mature woman (emma i love u lol)

Reactions: Vraxous2

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Hey so Pervy Rogue said on discord that he needs guys to work the renpy code as a team. If you're interested to help even a little, please consider joining the discord server (link in first post). Renpy is apparently very easy and you will get help from others if you are a beginner. According to him you don't need to be an expert, every bit of work helps. So contact Pervy or ask around in discord chat if you want to help out! See you there!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes