Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
oml im actually stupid, i still cant find it
ill add an ss
I don't think you have it loaded proper. I just checked mine and the 'Modded Outfit' option should be right there at the top. Did you follow all the instructions in the OP for installing the mod?

Mar 18, 2020
yes, I believe I did, is there any way to completely delete all traces of the game off my device, because then I can try to reinstall it and see if it works?

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2020
let's go I fixed it, for future reference for anyone who might have a similar problem here is how I did it, I went to app data and cleared all my renpy stuff related to the game then I installed the mod and also the quarantine patch extracted both and added the patch then it was working fine, it must have had something to do with app data storing stuff

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
let's go I fixed it, for future reference for anyone who might have a similar problem here is how I did it, I went to app data and cleared all my renpy stuff related to the game then I installed the mod and also the quarantine patch extracted both and added the patch then it was working fine, it must have had something to do with app data storing stuff
It sounds like you were somehow using an old save. Don't do that.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Nice bro, hope you enjoy the mod.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Good news! The mod is still alive! Things are heading in the right direction again.

Bad news! Things just started coming back to life and it will take a while. More coders and artists are welcome to introduce themselves on our discord server.
Thanks for letting us know. Haven't checked the Discord for a few days so I was out of the loop. Congratulations good sir, you're my new favorite person of the week.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for letting us know. Haven't checked the Discord for a few days so I was out of the loop. Congratulations good sir, you're my new favorite person of the week.
Thanks! That's very flattering but I'm just a messenger at this point.

Pervy Rogue is currently shaping the frame of the new mod so that the rest of us can get to work. Until now the mod had been built on top of each version of Rogue-Like. The new mod will act as the base and new content will be added via dlc and updates. This will make modding much easier.

I'm actively following the process and will try to give more updates.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks! That's very flattering but I'm just a messenger at this point.

Pervy Rogue is currently shaping the frame of the new mod so that the rest of us can get to work. Until now the mod had been built on top of each version of Rogue-Like. The new mod will act as the base and new content will be added via dlc and updates. This will make modding much easier.

I'm actively following the process and will try to give more updates.
So my question is 1. with new artists is the old art and new art going to be noticeably different 2. with new devs is the game going to branch away from oni's plot or story line and develop its own? or is going to stay pretty much the same all around?

Jan 11, 2018
So my question is 1. with new artists is the old art and new art going to be noticeably different 2. with new devs is the game going to branch away from oni's plot or story line and develop its own? or is going to stay pretty much the same all around?
You can clearly see difference if you look on the screens of 2 games. Come on, how hard is that -_-

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
1. Not as far as I know. The art direction is pretty much the same as it's been for a while.
2. Both. The plan is to have the oni content and original content. The main dev is the same dude, he just came back and started working on the mod again.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
1. Not as far as I know. The art direction is pretty much the same as it's been for a while.
2. Both. The plan is to have the oni content and original content. The main dev is the same dude, he just came back and started working on the mod again.
Thank you! I wasnt aware it was the same dev. :)

Reactions: hcb69

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
Great news that the Mod will be updated again, I've always thought this version is superior in many ways to the original.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Greetings. I know the 0.978e verse isn't supported anymore. But we should be able to at least download it... all the links are dead... can you reup them please? Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes