Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's what the installation instructions in the OP said, unless I misunderstood something
Weird. Try this version instead (it's the same as that listed on the front page, just with the patch pre-applied). Just extract, no need to do anything else.

If you get the same error, it's not a problem with the installation.

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Weird. Try this version instead (it's the same as that listed on the front page, just with the patch pre-applied). Just extract, no need to do anything else.

If you get the same error, it's not a problem with the installation.
Yeah, same error. Might be my version of renpy? Or something related to dev options? Idk

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I usually do it through renpy itself cause I'm on Mac and it's easier to mod that way, but I just downloaded the mac version instead and that's fine so no worries. Thanks for the help
Oh, that was entirely my blunder. Wasn't aware you were a mac user. My mistake.

ro11

Nov 27, 2019
ive been wondering who is the first girl in the banner in first post?
is it old sprite?

ro11

Nov 27, 2019
ah thanks for answer
i dont think it still in the game from the really quick look in game sprite

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Is there any chance that Gwenpool will get more content in the next update?

I really am looking forward to more content so I am just asking.
iPB1AUU.gif

Last edited:

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Possibly a dumb question - for the kitty bondage, I have gotten her Obedience to 1,000, sir/master/slave etc and done all the checks I could find in the python script that gotten posted when the bondage clothes first got added. Did it get removed in a later version, or did the checks get changed? I'm wondering what the approval check is, not sure if that's love or not.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes