Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

hurry69

May 28, 2018
Not sure if anyone else is having this error but on the MAC version I basically can't talk to Kitty... game crashes every time I try to get her to come to me regardless of where I am...

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
Hi guys - I've been gone a long while (last version of R-L-E I played was 1 or 2 after Laura was introduced).

I just read that they've re-worked this Mod.
So I wanted to know what the last (Best?) version of the Mod (BEFORE they re-started from scratch) is & what version of the game do I need for it?

<And would someone be able to post links or put it on MEGA or something? --PLEASE-->

*I can't use the search function as I have no idea which version numbers I'm looking for* :(

Aug 23, 2018
Someone can help me?
I dowloaded the game and the patch,putted the patch in the game folder,open the game and the title screen was normal(with the characters' outfit alterated for the mod version),the game has the quarentine joke and the cheat menu but I cant found the new outfits and hair and tan options.
Something is wrong or I am a monkey?

Reactions: VOOLTSS

yuyut7uy89iiiuyg

Jul 29, 2020
Someone can help me?
I dowloaded the game and the patch,putted the patch in the game folder,open the game and the title screen was normal(with the characters' outfit alterated for the mod version),the game has the quarentine joke and the cheat menu but I cant found the new outfits and hair and tan options.
Something is wrong or I am a monkey?
Maybe you use wrong ver of game, the right one is 0.984h.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes