Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Oh! You are aliveeeeeeeee! Welcome back. :)
Mostly, yeah. I was in a bad accident last year so I really haven't done any artsy stuff for a while. It's still pretty hard so I'm trying out just little projects to start with, see what I can handle.

They just look like an edited Kitty to me..
That's cause they are. I haven't redrawn the body or anything, it's just me messin' around. Basically just new hair, skin tone, some costumery and such. If ya'll want it I can rustle it up and post it.

GreaterSilence

Jul 23, 2019
Hey, I seem to keep getting stuck in one of the sub-menus. When going into Modded Outfits and selecting "Let's Talk About Other Stuff", there's no option to go back. Is there a fix for this?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Hey, I seem to keep getting stuck in one of the sub-menus. When going into Modded Outfits and selecting "Let's Talk About Other Stuff", there's no option to go back. Is there a fix for this?
I think you can roll back dialogue with the mouse wheel. I don't know if it will get you the option you want but it might get you out of a loop.

GreaterSilence

Jul 23, 2019
I think you can roll back dialogue with the mouse wheel. I don't know if it will get you the option you want but it might get you out of a loop.
Doesn't work. It's just a list of different accessory options, with no option to go back to the previous menu where the main Modded Outfits (and the "Never Mind") option is. You're just stuck on the accessories menu with no way to return.

safvasfvf

Sep 15, 2020
does this only work with .984h? .991 crashes when i unzip patch 7 now. I thought there was a version which added the costumes and legs up to the most recent release and the .98 version was for the extended mod?

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
does this only work with .984h? .991 crashes when i unzip patch 7 now. I thought there was a version which added the costumes and legs up to the most recent release and the .98 version was for the extended mod?
The all in one is basically as it states. The Patch 7 is for Oni's original mod.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
This only works with 0.984h, not any of the newest builds from Oni, due to the way the mod had to be made, which makes porting to a new version a colossal task just to get the mod to run.

The all in one is basically as it states. The Patch 7 is for Oni's original mod.
The "All in One" Version is no longer supported, as it's one of the older iterations of the mod. Though technically the "Base Mod" download links are all currently a "All in One" package as well, as they do come pre-packed into a game version so you can just unzip and play, given the nature of the mod for now and the fact that older game versions are prone to being lost to time.
Also, "Oni's original mod" is wrong here, Oni is the creator of the base game, not of the mod, that was made by the community.

Just to clarify, Patch 1.7 goes into the:
Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

As it stamps out some heavy bugs and the likes and also adds a couple more costumes from what I remember.

Reactions: hcb69

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
So I finally had time to get some stuff done, and my computer got messed up. My mouse would stop every 10 seconds or so, freeze for 2-10 seconds then start moving again; it seemed to be getting worse over the last couple days too, it was making using my computer impossible for anything practical. I googled my problem and then started endlessly resetting and updating drivers and settings and power management issues...nothing worked. I called my tech-savvier friend up and he say: "Uh, did you check the battery, babe?"

It was the fucking battery. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

TestyMcMagma.png

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes