Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ay not bad but we have the one from the comics & not the show as the one from the show is still well a kid. I still approve either way i'd love to see some current poses of the girls edited to look better but that's me.

safvasfvf

Sep 15, 2020
This only works with 0.984h, not any of the newest builds from Oni, due to the way the mod had to be made, which makes porting to a new version a colossal task just to get the mod to run.

The "All in One" Version is no longer supported, as it's one of the older iterations of the mod. Though technically the "Base Mod" download links are all currently a "All in One" package as well, as they do come pre-packed into a game version so you can just unzip and play, given the nature of the mod for now and the fact that older game versions are prone to being lost to time.
Also, "Oni's original mod" is wrong here, Oni is the creator of the base game, not of the mod, that was made by the community.

Just to clarify, Patch 1.7 goes into the:
Base Mod
Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version

As it stamps out some heavy bugs and the likes and also adds a couple more costumes from what I remember.
unfortunate, so is an update ever planned or are we basically forking off an older version of the game making it a choice between outfits and a full set of x23's animations, mystique vs jean?

if it isnt being rewritten/made comparable with the new stuff what was the reason for the backpedaled content?

so i see x23 tits got backported after all which is nice. but how to put up legs?

Last edited:

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
unfortunate, so is an update ever planned or are we basically forking off an older version of the game making it a choice between outfits and a full set of x23's animations, mystique vs jean?

if it isnt being rewritten/made comparable with the new stuff what was the reason for the backpedaled content?
Short answer: Yes, an update will come but it's more than an update and will take a while to make.
Long answer can be found somewhere in this thread in the more recent pages.

Reactions: Vraxous2

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the 0.984h android link is broken. I don't know about the other files but if anyone still has that, can they update the link?
LG

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Here's what it's going to look like from behind (lol) but I haven't finished the shading and highlights yet. I also changed the design I was working with a little bit so I'll need to redo the front view as well, but that shouldn't be too tough. I'm going with the miniskirt for the bottom instead of her normal embroidery flared/pleated skirt because it clips too much with other stuff and I'd go insane.
RogueHaTest02.jpg

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
we locked the gallery for just that reason, we didnt want text spam filling up the chatroom. why we have an artist discussion room as well for people that wanna talk about the art and can just link the picture they wanna discuss from the gallery. also, we are being considerate to our community member who just want a fap session without the narration ;)

Reactions: Qerty332 and hcb69
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes