Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Last test, I think it's just about done. (Clickety clack, you know the drill)
View attachment 831230

Also, sorry this gif is potato quality. Sometimes I build them myself and sometimes I just throw them into a converter for time's sake.
This is what the converter shits out.
Panda Delgado for Kitty even though she lacks the bust of Panda just 'cos it has a skirt to it, Elvira for Emma as she'd totally do that plus has the bust to fill out the dress, Vampirella or Red Sonja for Laura as both work quite well with her personality.
(If you want ideas but had some anyway)

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
TestityTest.png
Okay, here it is, see if ya'll can do some QA on this mod. Couple things to keep in mind:
- This doesn't have any code associated with it, it just replaces some art that's already in there.
- You will want to change the undershirt (turn off overshirt), leggings & skirt to the "modded SR7" set cause that's what I set it to replace/match with.
- The folders should be set already so just copy the "game" folder in the archive and replace whatever it asks you to.

This should be compatible with the newest (like, 98h or something) version of our mod but tell me if there are any issues. Enjoy!

Teretemo

Sep 26, 2020
Is
Version 11-07 at OP:
Fixed some of Raven Bugs (blowjob, handjob)
Finished Raven's wardrobe
Added Raven's new hair
Added Emma's Titjob scene
Added option on the backpack to switch between Oni's and Modded blowjob
Enabled Emma's and Mystique's sleepover event (not tested)
There any android versions?

FreshSpice

Sep 8, 2020
Hmm I can't seem to trigger any events with mystique, I'm not entirely sure that any is wrong though since earlier on in the play through( around day 15 or so I'm currently on 32-ish give and take some load n' reloading) Mystique seemed to have dropped by at night and gave a slip of paper that doesn't seem to appear in the inventory. Any help with this?

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Somebody tells me there have an Android port for mod version or am I just got scam?:unsure::unsure:
We are currently doing a massive overhaul of the modded version of the game and to my knowledge there is NO android port at this time. Maybe in the future when we get the new code functioning properly but i doubt there will be, unless we get more people helping with the coding aspect of the game.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
I
We are currently doing a massive overhaul of the modded version of the game and to my knowledge there is NO android port at this time. Maybe in the future when we get the new code functioning properly but i doubt there will be, unless we get more people helping with the coding aspect of the game.
I see, so which mean upcoming in future or so, there will be port but for now we don't. Got it thanks for the info now I can scam that son of a damn

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Never put much time into rogue. Should I play the latest vanilla or the latest mod?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes