Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
Hey the "forever quarantine" was a good idea but also why?
Kinda a 2-fold inside joke, first "Covid Happened" and pretty much ever other game started doin some version of quarantine and second, were revamping the game engine for the modded version and wont be updating this the current modded versionof the game anymore.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Kinda a 2-fold inside joke, first "Covid Happened" and pretty much ever other game started doin some version of quarantine and second, were revamping the game engine for the modded version and wont be updating this the current modded versionof the game anymore.
I gathered that. Is there anything else different in the "forever quarantine" version beyond the masks?

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
I gathered that. Is there anything else different in the "forever quarantine" version beyond the masks?
Not Really, some minor updates and some new clothing but thats about it. When we get the new code base functioning, we hope to get most of the content from the quarantine version into it. Other than that, were still not sure how the rest of the game will progress, though there have been some new girl models floating around.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
how can i trigger rogue/kitty BDSM events guys ?
BDSM is not supported in the current version unfortunately. It should make a comeback in a new version in the future
Seeing as we'll more likely get Gwenpool from you. Wanna make that a thing for us fans?
Our artists are currently working on other models. It's possible if some artist wants to do it. It's also possible that Oni finishes her before us. We'll see. It's up to the artists.

Models in progress: Storm, Wanda, Psylocke, Mystique, Magma
Planned models: Polaris, Domino

Last edited:

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
If Gwenpool ever becomes a thing, will there be a way to ignore/remove her? I have an instinctive 'NOPE!' reaction everytime Deadpool comes up, which has been transferred to Gwenpool and I don't want her in my game.

Shad0wk1ng09

Modder
Sep 30, 2018
If Gwenpool ever becomes a thing, will there be a way to ignore/remove her? I have an instinctive 'NOPE!' reaction everytime Deadpool comes up, which has been transferred to Gwenpool and I don't want her in my game.
We do have more options in the modded games preferences, we prob could put in a gwenpool toggle to turn her on and off.. ill run it up the chain, best i can do at the present time

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
What about the android version? Will there be such a mod there? Can it already be?

An android port taken from the Rogue Likes discord's "info" channel, that was posted there - no warranty as I'm not someone who has their lewd games on android.

Reactions: Kuso1249

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
hey i just found out about the mod recently and i'm installing it but it keeps saying error ocurred can you tell me what i'm doing wrong ?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
hey i just found out about the mod recently and i'm installing it but it keeps saying error ocurred can you tell me what i'm doing wrong ?
If I were to guess, you are trying to install it over an existing base game, which won't work, given that this mod is a standalone as of right now.
This also means in turn that there is currently no version that is compatible with the newest releases of the base game. Work is being done on that, but given the size of both the base game and the mod, along with Onis strange coding habits, this might still take a while.

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
Okay thank you for telling me so does it mean at this moment there is no compatible and stable mod that can work with the base game until all of the coding and bugs are fixed ?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Okay thank you for telling me so does it mean at this moment there is no compatible and stable mod that can work with the base game until all of the coding and bugs are fixed ?
And the mod being ported to such a version, yes.

Onis coding ways make creating a mod difficult in the first place, not being helped by a code overhaul being done that is still in-progress as we speak so that the base game runs better and makes future updates more stable.
So porting from the older versions to something newer is taking up a huge amount of time as that is equal to a rewrite of the mod, though from what I could pick up from the discord, development on the mod is picking up some traction, so who knows when a new portation is coming out.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017

An android port taken from the Rogue Likes discord's "info" channel, that was posted there - no warranty as I'm not someone who has their lewd games on android.
Well that was lisarepacks but still I'm just gonna wait for latest expandable android mod from here..

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes