Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, you can have sex with Emma when the other girls are around
To find Mystique do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her at the danger room at night tuesdays or thursdays(you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.
I've seen her in my room but I can't go to her room? Is there a problem? I don't seem to be able to access the new areas or clothes either.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
How do I meet Laura?
I'm on day 7
Happens later than day 7 iirc. You need to be a couple weeks in, have met the other girls and head into the training room early in the day.

I've seen her in my room but I can't go to her room? Is there a problem? I don't seem to be able to access the new areas or clothes either.
What you are quoting is part of her old introduction and system that isn't even in place anymore. This refers to the old AIO versions Mystique.
The new Mystique encounter in the latest mod build (version 0.984h) happens automatically after a week or so late at night in your room, to which you can afterwards travel to the brotherhood on the main campus screen, there should be a new option to travel there.
I did however remember hearing that there seems to be a problem in that the option to go there just doesn't show up for some people.

From what I also remember hearing, to get said option to appear is to play the unpatched Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version found in the OP with a new save until you do encounter Mystique, verify that you have the option to travel to the brotherhood on the main campus screen, then applying the patch to 1.7 and continuing your save from there.

Also, to use any of the modded clothings, there is a new selector for "modded clothing" when accessing the wardrobe and any specific parts (tops/bottoms etc.).

kingmanu1001

Jul 2, 2018
Okay, while searching for the android version I could not find it anywhere and I hope that someone has that. I have however found the older version 0.938 by spear1403. Here's the link:

Have to try it out for myself but I hope this works if no one finds the other one.

LG

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
is there any new links for the latest patch?
If you're talking about the current build with Jean in it, then no. They're doing a rewrite of the base game (so it's not a complete clusterfuck of a mess) and then the Expanded Mod as DLC for the rewrite at a later date.

Reactions: Kaisenjin

asuy

Jun 24, 2020
mind send me or tell me to use this mod?cuz i didn't see any change :' ,im sorry...please help me

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
mind send me or tell me to use this mod?cuz i didn't see any change :' ,im sorry...please help me
Because the mod didn't change over the last couple months. It takes a long time to write a mod for a game that has been so strangely coded like Rogue Like - so this mod is a standalone as of right now, meaning you just download the base mod (as well as applying the patch 1.7 to it to stamp out some bugs) and play away. This means that some content (like jean) is currently not in the mod, but hey, the coders are hard at work.

Reactions: fbg

BeastofBarrrrg

Mar 18, 2019
Know this question has probably been asked multiple times but how do I get the game patched so I get the new skins and Mystique unlocked?

I have downloaded the base game: Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1 Test Version (windows) and the patch Modded Rogue-Like-0.984h_1.7 Patch (forever Quarantine edition). I extracted both (got a Patch_7_ folder and a Rogue-Like-0.984h-win folder). I copied the game folder from Patch_7_ into the one for Rogue-Like-0.984h-win and was asked to overwrite archive.rpa which I did. I then started a new game and progressed to day 32, with no Mystique event or option for additional skins for the character. I do see the cheat menu and the only one I used was to lift quarantine.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edit: I see now how to use the new outfit skins, just having issues unlocking Mystique.
Edit 2: Figured out how to unlock Mystique. Late at night on day 16 visited the pool and that triggered her event.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes