Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
To tide people over - wondering as to if there is any progress whatsoever on the mod - well look at what the expanded crew has been whipping up and allowed me to share with you.

Basically a little teaser of what might come in the future :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah, the people that do gods work are still going at it and - as per usual - you have to just wait it all out.

On the other hand, even if you lack the experience but are willing to help out, the crew is always looking for more helping hands in all kinds of areas, though from what I remember it's the coders that need to do the heavy lifting. So if you are actually interested in contributing to the project, go ahead and join the discord (Link in the OP) and give a shoutout into #mod-general, as well as enjoy the active discord communiy there.
And if you are not interested in helping, join anyways! The people there are a nice bunch after all.

Last edited:

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
is the 984 mod compatible with the 992 official release (obv. not including any added scenes in the interrim) or will i have to wait to try this out?

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Getting exception after latest update:

Exception: DynamicImage 'images/LauraSex/Laura_Sex_Legs_[L_Legs]_Down.png': could not find image. (u'images/LauraSex/Laura_Sex_Legs_modded sports rb_Down.png')

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
this update looks amazing. this mod can't get into my life fast enough. keep up the amazing work you crazy fools.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Can I assume that whenever there is an update, it will be posted here?
Honestly this game and Lab Rats 2, are two games where I don't even bother with the unmodded versions.
Well yes,
while activity is going on in the discord mainly, people will always check here, so this thread will get updated after all. It's just that Pervy Rogue doesn't really have the time to also be managing a forum thread.

DevilLame34

Jul 31, 2020
I'm one of the people of the discord server of rogue like expanded and there is the latest Android version mod which is of August, it is in the server. The team is working hard but will probably be done till January or further but if you want to reduce some time you can help with coding or art you can help in the server
The team have planned plenty of new features and things. An Android version will also be made of the new version.
Edit: I'm not in the dev team or staff just one of the people of the server

Last edited:

Eikes

Jul 23, 2017
So I have all stats at max, but whenever I want one of the girls to wear an outfit they say: I'm not wearing that outside. Any solutions?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Oigan no me sale nada del mod me sale la version normal ayuda por favor
If you'd want anyone to reply to you, English would be your best bet first and foremost.

So I have all stats at max, but whenever I want one of the girls to wear an outfit they say: I'm not wearing that outside. Any solutions?
They'll most likely need to be an exhibitionist for certain outfits, so you'd have to actually do stuff outdoors with them and then also deal with xavier to not pester you, usually that works for the daring outfit settings.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
how do you merge folders on windows?
Merging means you copy the new one over the other (like.. drag it with the cursor over the destination). Its supereasy. You can as well just right-click on the folder you wish to copy and indeed, select the option copy. Then simply go into the location where the destination folder is, click somewhere within that window and select the option Paste. Let it overwrite.

The folder 'game' is actually a folder within the game's directory. There are three directories. Game, Lib, Renpy. The patch will overwrite the Game. But it won't replace it, just adds the new files and replaces those that exists already under the same name. This is why its called merging.

Last edited:

Menuhin

Jan 30, 2018
How to remove the Quarentine mask? :unsure:
Simply click on the backpack and chose "end quarantine"
If you ever have questions like this, try to use the "search in this thread" search bar on the top right, you might find the question already answered ;)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Or - at best - check back 2 pages or so. Given how slow this thread is in terms of people asking questions, chances are really high the answer is just a couple posts behind.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes