Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Askal

Jun 19, 2018
sorry guys. i didn't know that i don't open link to everyone on google disk. there is new one

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Call me dumb but in Android I can't get passed the damn name for myself at the start spazzing out doesnt help me and the Samsung keyboard won't just have a done option like usual. Anyone know how to bypass this crap?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Call me dumb but in Android I can't get passed the damn name for myself at the start spazzing out doesnt help me and the Samsung keyboard won't just have a done option like usual. Anyone know how to bypass this crap?
Either switch to a new keyboard, or turn off your predictive text. Usually fixes it for me.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Apologies if this seems a dumb question - I installed quarantine edition and patch 7, & get a notepad file open with all of the following text:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anybody know why please?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Just use quarantine edition alone without the extra patch afaik. Sry im not more help, Im responsible for the bigger piece that hasnt come out, not the small editions that try to give you a little of our updated content.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Any latest version 2020?If yes plz let me know bro,bored of playing old version,and can u provide me a link of the latest version...
What you find on the OP is the most updated mod content, sorry.

Explainations as to why it's been so slow to update have been provided time and time again and isn't subject to change...
Long story short: Oni's way of making the base game was horrible for modding, as he tended to change many different things in many different areas, all the while happily using conditionals, so they (the expanded crew) had to hard integrate the mod into the game, which takes time and means no modularity and easy porting.
Now Oni is in the process of having done some refactoring of the code, but its still in the works and by no means complete - hell, the base game can still run like ass, despite the code rework having backend cleaning and better performance in mind.

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
What you find on the OP is the most updated mod content, sorry.

Explainations as to why it's been so slow to update have been provided time and time again and isn't subject to change...
Long story short: Oni's way of making the base game was horrible for modding, as he tended to change many different things in many different areas, all the while happily using conditionals, so they (the expanded crew) had to hard integrate the mod into the game, which takes time and means no modularity and easy porting.
Now Oni is in the process of having done some refactoring of the code, but its still in the works and by no means complete - hell, the base game can still run like ass, despite the code rework having backend cleaning and better performance in mind.
Yeah. . . Oni refactoring code. . . Its not really a refactor when you see what was done. The base game code is long, arduous, and prone to sudden, superfluous and illogical changes. Its essentially his biggest issue but, not his biggest time sink. Oni spends a long time on the art, like a very long time on the art. And it is usually damn good art.

Art won't save this. We have art coming out our ears for what good it does us. What we do have is a fresh and growing team for the first time, one that is working very well together, including our mods like Pr0man. The rewrite that we are working on may look exactly the same as the base game, as it should, and yet it is going to completely change what we can do. Already is actually.

Marqd

Jul 29, 2020
Unfortunately it is not running on the joiplay emulator on android it opens and closes alone, could someone help? It seems to be very top !!

Reactions: Epsylon
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes