Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Rama999

Sep 2, 2020
Can someone help me, I can't unlock ' Mystique ' she came to my room and gave me an address or something and she went out of the window, after that she never appears. I'm at like day 33 and she never appears again. How can I unlock her? (and how to unlock new clothes)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone help me, I can't unlock ' Mystique ' she came to my room and gave me an address or something and she went out of the window, after that she never appears. I'm at like day 33 and she never appears again. How can I unlock her? (and how to unlock new clothes)
This has been mentioned many times before, she's at the Brotherhood house.

tenben

Mar 25, 2020
use unren, option 3 (activate console command. Then launch the game. Shift+D then show variable

damn, the vibrating egg was the best thing. Could finally interact with Emma during class hours.

Also I noticed your signature have been upgraded from the last time i saw SU signatures o_O
Still lacking an embed link to the thread :p

What was the last known version with that stuff? I can't find that post anymore :(

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Merge folder game from Patch with folder named game from Base Mod
nothing about merging with the original game
ah, checked already, it is stand-alone mode ....and with build-in cheats

Last edited:

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
We are looking for a coder! Ren'py and python experience preferred but not required. Coding experience is required.

bobby1227

Feb 27, 2020
Is there a New Version of the game out now like an October release ??

We are currently doing a massive overhaul of the modded version of the game and to my knowledge there is NO android port at this time. Maybe in the future when we get the new code functioning properly but i doubt there will be, unless we get more people helping with the coding aspect of the game.

There is no real timeline given.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
For those asking about releases, I'm very excited too (ecstatic even), it's been answered over and over again but for now, you guys should be patient. Even if we have to wait for half a year, it will be far superior to anything Oni has released and will be well worth it.

Can't wait to tweak the textures of the outfits and hair colors to a dark black.

Reactions: srg91

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Mega link for 0.978e isn't working. Can someone please upload another one? Much appreciated. Thanks.
Haven't been able to find an android release of v0.978e anywhere, but I believe this is the original v0.978e AIO Version for Windows:

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes