Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Greetings. I know the 0.978e verse isn't supported anymore. But we should be able to at least download it... all the links are dead... can you reup them please? Thanks.
All the links are not dead. I reposted this version several pages back, here you go, enjoy!

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Is it just me or the other girls besides Rogue never get increased addiction? Kitty has been stuck on 0 since the start and I've tried touching her while flirting but nothing happens.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
i downloaded the base game listed here and patch and the game wont launch is there something im missing?

Last edited:

damein

Jun 13, 2018
I got a few questions as it's been a good long while since I've last played the newest update.

1. What happened to the option to have the girls where vibrators and turn them on in class? I was looking forward to seeing this mechanic be expanded on.
2. I have the option to ask the girls to stop hooking up with other girls, but have never even seen such a thing happen, what is the trigger for the girls to hook up without the player being present?
3. Is there a way to make the girls like eachother beyond that of pleasing the MC?
4. Similar to above, is there any way for the girls to be excited about threesomes and three person dates. Can they even proposed a polygamist relationship, or can only the MC ask for that?
5. Whenever a girl gets lewd during a date, the gate notes that the other girls winks but stays out of it, to me this implies there's a point you can reach where both girls do stuff at the same time during a date, how do I reach this point?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the help, but I was looking for the android verse. Do you also have it please?
Apologies, Couldn't find a link for the Android version of 0.987e AIO. If I happen to stumble upon one you'll be the first to know. I'll keep looking (because I'm sure it's out there somewhere) in the meantime, I recommend you check this post. It contains links to the Expanded Mod on Android but only for 0.990m and 0.984h.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-132#post-3704405

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Apologies, Couldn't find a link for the Android version of 0.987e AIO. If I happen to stumble upon one you'll be the first to know. I'll keep looking (because I'm sure it's out there somewhere) in the meantime, I recommend you check this post. It contains links to the Expanded Mod on Android but only for 0.990m and 0.984h.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/page-132#post-3704405
Again thanks for try. I found one but in russian... :cautious:

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I got a few questions as it's been a good long while since I've last played the newest update.

1. What happened to the option to have the girls where vibrators and turn them on in class? I was looking forward to seeing this mechanic be expanded on.
2. I have the option to ask the girls to stop hooking up with other girls, but have never even seen such a thing happen, what is the trigger for the girls to hook up without the player being present?
3. Is there a way to make the girls like eachother beyond that of pleasing the MC?
4. Similar to above, is there any way for the girls to be excited about threesomes and three person dates. Can they even proposed a polygamist relationship, or can only the MC ask for that?
5. Whenever a girl gets lewd during a date, the gate notes that the other girls winks but stays out of it, to me this implies there's a point you can reach where both girls do stuff at the same time during a date, how do I reach this point?
Okay... let's try to answer these to the best of my abilities, so correct me if I'm wrong:

1. That got removed because it wasn't expanded on before the update, kind of missed that feature myself. Maybe at some point it'll be reintroduced.
2. I'm not entirely certain, it might not even be in the game yet, but I'd reckon it happens once a girl has done enough lewd things to another during threesomes that such an option becomes available.
3. I did notice the relationship between girls improved. What exactly did it I can't tell, might be spending time during threesomes with each other and doing certain actions, might be something else entirely, but I do remember the texts in regards to how person A likes person B change.
4. Not that I know off. Right now, threesomes are generally more text than anything, so who knows what will be added there. They don't really "ask" for such a relationship, but are more than fine with you saying it.
5. I doubt that multi-girl dates get so far that both girls get into lewding you in public as of right now, so it might just be placeholder again until such a thing has been added in the first place.

Reactions: Pervy Rogue

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i know the team is working on the new or revamped mod. but is the link at the front for the new version with jean or the old version? i can never seem to catch when the thing updates.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
so i know the team is working on the new or revamped mod. but is the link at the front for the new version with jean or the old version? i can never seem to catch when the thing updates.
Old. 984h version is way before Jean (991). Keep an eye on the mod's release date if you aren't sure

Reactions: Vanik

Dreakazoid

May 28, 2017
Just downloaded and applied the patch but I get this on start up
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in prepare_screen
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in prepare
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 488, in prepare
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 557, in prepare
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 564, in prepare
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 566, in prepare
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 569, in prepare
  File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 501, in Preference
  File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 499, in get
Exception: Preference(u'background choices', u'modded1') is unknown.
Not sure what I need to add in that file

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Just downloaded and applied the patch but I get this on start up
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in prepare_screen
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 480, in prepare
  File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 501, in Preference
  File "renpy/common/00preferences.rpy", line 499, in get
Exception: Preference(u'background choices', u'modded1') is unknown.
Not sure what I need to add in that file
So you downloaded the base mod then overwrote it with the patch?

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes