Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

allfearsalsa

Jun 30, 2017
Hey all!

Sorry, I did not mean to come off selfish after your help in unpacking/changing the animation speeds in the renpy files.

I would share the changes, but still not %100 sure on how to outright increase animation speed.

I currently have tried reducing the pause times in the animation file (halving the times), as well has upping the speed in the specific animation files.

At best I just get it to go to max speed with the first faster button, but it will not go higher than that. I am going to have to mess around with it more. I hope there is a simpler way to just multiply the speed by 1.5/2/etc!

If i figure it out ill share later.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hey all!

Sorry, I did not mean to come off selfish after your help in unpacking/changing the animation speeds in the renpy files.

I would share the changes, but still not %100 sure on how to outright increase animation speed.

I currently have tried reducing the pause times in the animation file (halving the times), as well has upping the speed in the specific animation files.

At best I just get it to go to max speed with the first faster button, but it will not go higher than that. I am going to have to mess around with it more. I hope there is a simpler way to just multiply the speed by 1.5/2/etc!

If i figure it out ill share later.
Hey, no worries good sir. I hope you figure it out, and that my help wasn't a complete waste of your time.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Does this still work with latest version or only with specified version?
It's not for the latest version although I think you can console commands for the latest version check the main thread

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Rogue's skin color changed to brown in the middle of the game. Did this happen with anyone else? Is there any way to change it back to default?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Rogue's skin color changed to brown in the middle of the game. Did this happen with anyone else? Is there any way to change it back to default?
It's possible she got a tan. Should be an option to turn her back to normal in the Wardrobe options. Modded Clothes > Accessories, If I recall correctly. Of course, that was from an earlier version of the mod and may not necessarily apply to the current 0.984h_1 version of the mod.

Reactions: TheonS

Grora

May 9, 2017
Does this works like a different game?do i need just the files base mod and patch from this post?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Does this works like a different game?do i need just the files base mod and patch from this post?
Correct. The mod has been set up so that it doesn't require the original base game. Just grab the base mod and overwrite it with the patch and you'll be cooking with gas.

Reactions: Medic4 and Grora

Blob

May 7, 2017
Rogue said to me I could put stuff in her mobile calendar (?) or something like that, how do I do that?
Or is that just about changing her clothes again?

DanRadcliffe

Jun 7, 2020
My game doesn't quite match up to the image gallery. I can't seem to get Rogue's red swimsuit, the pool background is different and I can't find any Mystique photo. I also can't get Mystique to leave the Brotherhood or change her skin color (beyond shifting into the other girls during sex). I have the latest version & patch.

Could it be because I have the base game as well?

Mr_danger

May 5, 2018
Hi, i really like all the job you have done, but i have a quetion, why you take out all the bondage content?? xDDD i reaaally love that from this mod... but well i really love your work and please bring back he bondage gear content xDD please?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Does the patch actually hold an update or was it just put out ruin the game by have having everybody wearing shitty masks that I don't know how remove?

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Rogue said to me I could put stuff in her mobile calendar (?) or something like that, how do I do that?
Or is that just about changing her clothes again?
IIRC this is the case, yes.

My game doesn't quite match up to the image gallery. I can't seem to get Rogue's red swimsuit, the pool background is different and I can't find any Mystique photo. I also can't get Mystique to leave the Brotherhood or change her skin color (beyond shifting into the other girls during sex). I have the latest version & patch.

Could it be because I have the base game as well?
Some outfits were cut or removed for various reasons. They are present in the 0.978e all-in-one version of the mod, I posted below. Again, If you're okay with no Laura and missing a ton of Emma content then I recommend grabbing it if you don't care about missing that stuff. I reckon the same goes for Mystique in terms of cutting room floor material here. (I especially hate in updated versions, she's just mystique instead of starting out as the teacher Raven Darkholme, even though her coding was obviously a copy of Emma's I still liked it and they cut it.)

Hi, i really like all the job you have done, but i have a quetion, why you take out all the bondage content?? xDDD i reaaally love that from this mod... but well i really love your work and please bring back he bondage gear content xDD please?
The bondage content is present in the 0.978e all-in-one version I posted a couple of pages back. It was removed for a more basic version (Mystique and modded clothing for characters) for more recent versions due to having re-add everything every update. It will return at some point in the future along with everything that was cut. If you're okay with no Laura and missing a ton of Emma content grab the 0.978e all-in-one version here:

Does the patch actually hold an update or was it just put out ruin the game by have having everybody wearing shitty masks that I don't know how remove?
You can remove the masks by clicking bag > end quarantine. This version pre-dates the Jean Update though. If you're looking for a more complete version of the mod, I recommend the 0.978e all-in-one version I posted above (But it pre-dates Laura and a lot of Emma Content).

Last edited:

Berserk93

Oct 21, 2019
Has the mod caught up to the current version of the base game? I've been away for a bit and thought I'd see what the progress is like.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Has the mod caught up to the current version of the base game? I've been away for a bit and thought I'd see what the progress is like.
Not yet. They might update it soon (Mystique and Modded Clothes), or wait until all of Jean's Content has been fully integrated into the game. Then again, they did not do that for previous iterations (such as the 0.987e all-in-one version which did not include all of Emma's Content).

fluff

May 1, 2017
Hi! Can someone give me a hint, how rogue can get the powers from the other girls permamently?

Thanks for any help in advance!

DanRadcliffe

Jun 7, 2020
Some outfits were cut or removed for various reasons. They are present in the 0.978e all-in-one version of the mod, I posted below. Again, If you're okay with no Laura and missing a ton of Emma content then I recommend grabbing it if you don't care about missing that stuff. I reckon the same goes for Mystique in terms of cutting room floor material here. (I especially hate in updated versions, she's just mystique instead of starting out as the teacher Raven Darkholme, even though her coding was obviously a copy of Emma's I still liked it and they cut it.)
Thanks, I'll check that out. Don't even like Laura anyway lol

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes