Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for this, will my save file work in this pack of yours? BTW where is the save file located in the game folders?
Yeah it supports modded 0.984h saves. So you don't have to start a new game if you already played the last mod. I didn't change the code at all

tatsumaki13

Mar 1, 2018
I'm not a modmaker, but I can answer. No. Cause they rework the code, then add some features, then they work with Mystique. In other words: they have too much work to do.
(But I'm not a mod maker, so it's just my guess
that sounds like a "Maybe" and that is a favorable answer. cant wait to see it come to fruition in the future

Reactions: Heisenberg867

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
update for v0.992g pleaase
People are working on updating the mod, but don't hold your breath - this is a massive undertaking as is, with the reason why being repeated countless times throughout the last couple pages alone. By the time the mod will be to a standard where you can just insert it into the base game, said base game will most likely have advanced further down the development.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
that sounds like a "Maybe" and that is a favorable answer. cant wait to see it come to fruition in the future
Well, maybe is always a favorable answer and the expanded crew does now actually have a couple artists doing stuff to add to the game, so as long as it's not ruled out entirely, it could be up in the stars - BUT (and this is a big but): As the mod stands right now, there's just so much work that needs to be done on the code-side of things before being able to add any more content that adhers to the games style - both in looks and gameplay. Artists are there, yes, but that doesn't help much when the code foundation needs some heavy work in the first place. People seem to underestimate just how collossal of an undertaking the whole coding task of "getting the mod to run on the newest version" seems to be, given the team constantly has people asking to get the mod to run on the newest version.

The stuff ahead is more of explanations and all, but that's less relevant to your answer, so you can feel free to skip that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheesyPnut98

Dec 2, 2019
Been experiencing a crahs with Rogue's blowjob, only licking the head seems to work but it's very low frame rate, any other option crashes the game.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks for this, will my save file work in this pack of yours? BTW where is the save file located in the game folders?
Your save files are located (assuming you're on PC) in your AppData directory - not in the game folders. This is standard for all Ren'Py games.

Last edited:

doorknoby1

Nov 8, 2018
yea. also got the problem that I cant go to brotherhood. Has anyone a save file so I can go there? Or is there some other way to fix it?

danielblak

May 19, 2020
Help, how do I unlock the new costumes? None appear to me, nor can I buy them, not even in the girls' wardrobe

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Help, how do I unlock the new costumes? None appear to me, nor can I buy them, not even in the girls' wardrobe
From what I remember, as long as you have enough stats for the girl in the first place, there should be a new selection in the wardrobe for the clothing pieces called "modded clothing", so once you can dress them up freely, there's a bigger selection in place.

Any way to remove Mystique?
Not really, given that the mods purpose is to add more stuff. Given that Mystique is nowadays (speak on version .984h) far from the campus at the Brotherhood and actually not interacting with anything on the school grounds, you could always just not bother with her in the first place.

danielblak

May 19, 2020
From what I remember, as long as you have enough stats for the girl in the first place, there should be a new selection in the wardrobe for the clothing pieces called "modded clothing", so once you can dress them up freely, there's a bigger selection in place.
For example rogue has the maximum stat, exhibitionist trait, and the nickname of slave. But I do not see any new outfit or anything, there to do a previous step?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
For example rogue has the maximum stat, exhibitionist trait, and the nickname of slave. But I do not see any new outfit or anything, there to do a previous step?
Well, there should just be a "modded outfits" tab right as the very first option the second you access the wardrobe. That contains a sophisticated wardrobe menu as well only for modded clothing pieces.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm baffled to hear that option does not exist on your end.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes