Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Excuse me, does anyone know when the mod will be upgraded to the 0.992g game version?
Not even the expanded crew themselves have a given ETA, so it's just sitting back and waiting.
But rest assured, the team is working on it whenever they have the time, and are even expanding the team. Though it still appears as if coders are still the mian bottleneck for any remotely decent progress on the mod.

danielblak

May 19, 2020
Which version of the original Rogue-like game are you using? (you should be using version 0.984h) Are the other new parts of the mod appearing ok?
I think so, for example the nude photos of the mobile, or the pool (Even though it's a bit buggy when the girls get inside they are under the ground and not in the water) Mystique also appears, even though I can't find her room (Probe a previous version, and there were different swimsuits, can you confirm that the ones from the last version of the original game now appear?) PS: Google translator

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
A quick update from the team:

Many of us are really busy before Christmas, so don't expect much progress this month. We'll be back in 2021. As always join our Discord server for the latest news and other cool stuff. Happy end of 2020 everyone!

Reactions: srg91 and Dan3000

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
I think so, for example the nude photos of the mobile, or the pool (Even though it's a bit buggy when the girls get inside they are under the ground and not in the water) Mystique also appears, even though I can't find her room (Probe a previous version, and there were different swimsuits, can you confirm that the ones from the last version of the original game now appear?) PS: Google translator
Very strange. Sorry, I don't know what to suggest!

DarkAyashi

Dec 9, 2020
Enjoying the mod so far, but I do have a question: How to trigger Mystique sneaking into MC's room? I've already done the introduction and reveal at the danger room. Do I need to raise her stats a bit, or is there something I'm missing?

Jan 9, 2019
Not even the expanded crew themselves have a given ETA, so it's just sitting back and waiting.
But rest assured, the team is working on it whenever they have the time, and are even expanding the team. Though it still appears as if coders are still the mian bottleneck for any remotely decent progress on the mod.
Thanks, I will remember :LOL:

georgiehen

Sep 28, 2020
I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur today and am now regretting it. I can't open the Rogue-Like file I downloaded prior to updating. I'm told I don't have the right permission to open it. I tried the solution listed , but it didn't work. Anyone else experiencing this and hopefully have a solution?

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
I upgraded my Mac to Big Sur today and am now regretting it. I can't open the Rogue-Like file I downloaded prior to updating. I'm told I don't have the right permission to open it. I tried the solution listed , but it didn't work. Anyone else experiencing this and hopefully have a solution?
Sorry about that. We'll try to get it fixed

Edit:
Try this fixed mac version

Last edited:

georgiehen

Sep 28, 2020
Sorry about that. We'll try to get it fixed

Edit:
Try this fixed mac version
Dude, that worked! Well, it at least gave me the option to CTRL-right click open it and approve it to run like I've always had to do with these kinds of games downloaded from the internet. Thank you! Which version did you send me? 0.984h_171 was the latest Mac version I'd downloaded.

Reactions: hcb69

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Dude, that worked! Well, it at least gave me the option to CTRL-right click open it and approve it to run like I've always had to do with these kinds of games downloaded from the internet. Thank you! Which version did you send me? 0.984h_171 was the latest Mac version I'd downloaded.
Great! That's the same version

Reactions: georgiehen
May 31, 2018
So, I looked in the discord and couldn’t really telll... how is the work coming along? I remember at one point the kidders were working together with Oni, and I was just curious how that was going.

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
its doesnt work for me
What exactly isn't? You might want to specify your problem if you want some help.

So, I looked in the discord and couldn’t really telll... how is the work coming along? I remember at one point the kidders were working together with Oni, and I was just curious how that was going.
Well, you can always just ask how work comes along when one of the higher ups decides to drop in to chat in the mod-general chat or similar.
To answer your question: Work is going okay-ish? They are definitely working on it.
There's no ETA on when there'll be an actual update, because the workload is too massive. And what the expanded crew has done for Oni amounts to basically reviewing the code and seeing if it all holds together, giving advice at the most from what I remember. Given this is Onis learning experience and less of a commercial product I can't blame him.

Yumiyah

Jun 25, 2018
so we dont have jean right ? oni dont give us any pose of her so we need to be saved by mods lol

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes