Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Don't worry guys. Oni updates won't destroy our next mod version. We're working on a way to get around that and it's taking longer than usual. Great things will come. It'll be worth it. Still no ETA though. You'll hear from us first when we know.

omens12

Oct 8, 2020
Don't worry guys. Oni updates won't destroy our next mod version. We're working on a way to get around that and it's taking longer than usual. Great things will come. It'll be worth it. Still no ETA though. You'll hear from us first when we know.
Ain't gonna lie and say it's easy to wait, but that's only because you guys have done amazing work so far.

Just wanted to say that it is appreciated a lot and to wish you a happy 2021!

TZSD

Nov 27, 2020
could anyone tell me how to unlock the sceens with mystic? i got the initial cutsceene but got stauck with her, pleas help, some advice

Chupa47

Sep 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "TZSD, post: 4852581, member: 3110744"]
может кто-нибудь сказать мне, как разблокировать сцену с мистикой? Я получил начальную заставку, но застрял с ней, прошу помощи, несколько советов
[/ QUOTE]
На меню перемещений должны появиться новая зона, она внутри

Reactions: TZSD

TZSD

Nov 27, 2020
[QUOTE = "TZSD, post: 4852581, member: 3110744"]
может кто-нибудь сказать мне, как разблокировать сцену с мистикой? Я получил начальную заставку, но застрял с ней, прошу помощи, несколько советов
[/ QUOTE]
На меню перемещений должны появиться новая зона, она внутри
the same problem has happend to me, but i dont know how to fix it?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
i can't merge the two folders correctly,somebody could give me the link for download the modded game?
the downloads are in OP and functioning properly.
You download the mod according to your own OS (link in OP), unzip, download the patch, unzip that and copy the /game directory of the patch into the mods folder. run the game and you are done. Do not try to merge the mod with the base game and all should be good.

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
Any news yet for latest Android version for this new year?:unsure: kinda excited for the modders that making a progress on it:unsure:

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
Hello there, idk if someone else asked this (pretty sure it was asked) but... Is there a chance for this mod to be updated for the last version of the original game? I would love to see Jean being added in the mod. Thank you :)

Reactions: Largo

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hello there, idk if someone else asked this (pretty sure it was asked) but... Is there a chance for this mod to be updated for the last version of the original game? I would love to see Jean being added in the mod. Thank you :)
The makers of the mod are presently working on their own version of it so that it doesn't become obsolete with every update of the base game.

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
The makers of the mod are presently working on their own version of it so that it doesn't become obsolete with every update of the base game.
Ooooh, ok ok. I like the sound of that. Unfortunately i cannot help the devs in any way, so i will wait patiently for this new game of theirs.

zeroreev134

Sep 23, 2020
it may just be me but i cant trigger the events for raven and not sure what to do am i supposed to go to the classroom on a certain day or something?

TZSD

Nov 27, 2020
I could not find a way to unlock the special outfits shown on the top of the page of this mod? any advice or idea wht is happening? and how to fix it? any advice?

Eueueusu

Mar 25, 2020
I could not find a way to unlock the special outfits shown on the top of the page of this mod? any advice or idea wht is happening? and how to fix it? any advice?
they are already unlocked got to wardrobe theres a option to go to an alternate wardrobe

Romanicus

Jul 10, 2019
Hello.
Is there the option for ball gag and bondage outfit on all characters? I only have the option for mystique.
I remember these were for all the girls.
Or am i missing something?

EmeraldSeraphim

Mar 28, 2018
I just tried this for the first time and I'm really Enjoying the mod a lot. Got this while taking a shower scene with Emma and a Tan-lines tanned laura.

Edit: Tried to get around it but it locked me into a loop that leads back to it. Still. LOTS of fun before that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes