Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
We don't have Jean in the mod yet. Oni included Jean and all of her poses in his new update. Go try it
Citation needed: We only have her doggystyle & he plans to implements all girls with a doggy & front position in the future but Jean lacks her unique pose.

Error2145

Apr 3, 2019
¿Cuál es la última versión del mod para Android? ¿Está disponible / reproducible actualmente? (Soy nuevo en este mundo)

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
If your game comes up with an error script while starting, that means that either:
a) the download is corrupted and critical files are missing
b) the game cannot start due to localized errors (from what I could tell it can be due to the localisation set on some machines, but hell, I'm no programmer) that Ren'Py tries to parse and fails
c) you tampered with the files to the point of rendering the game unbootable

As a quick info for anyone hopping in here from the main game thread: The current releases of the mod are standalone versions and to not be used with the vanilla games current version
All you do is unzip and play.

While yes, this means the mod is incompatible with the base games' newer versions and thus has less content, it also has specific content of its own not found in the base game that makes it a fair trade off.

¿Cuál es la última versión del mod para Android? ¿Está disponible / reproducible actualmente? (Soy nuevo en este mundo)
I'd ask you to repeat that in English, otherwise I can't help you.

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
So is there still going to be a build released for christmas or will it be next year?
Definitely not Christmas. Next year hopefully. People are enjoying their holiday breaks right now.
Any chance there's an up to date apk version of this? I can only find older ones
The link in the post right above yours should be up to date. We don't have a more recent android port

Reactions: LightsOut994466

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
uhm... did you copy the mod into the base game? Because from what I noticed, double defining only happens when you do that

Only download, unzip and play the mod.

Jack.mikecock

Jun 4, 2020
Yes, you can have sex with Emma when the other girls are around
To find Mystique do her 2 events, go to her class during the morning and find her at the danger room at night tuesdays or thursdays(you find out she is Mystique). That unlocks her room.
Yea I still can't get the raven scene. But I did get the scene where raven was in my room but that's all. I couldn't find her anywhere. Oh and how many girls could I fuck in this game?

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Yea I still can't get the raven scene. But I did get the scene where raven was in my room but that's all. I couldn't find her anywhere. Oh and how many girls could I fuck in this game?
You have to go to the Brotherhood and then god to Mytique's room. Turn on the special travel thing if you're having difficulty finding it. That should enable a "Travel to the Brotherhood" option in your room. Unless you mean the human form of raven (not blue Mystique) in which case I don't think it's implemented yet because I have to finish those art assets.

Reactions: Stripes001
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes