Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

V_ale

Jun 18, 2020
Have you leveled the girls up at all?
nope but there's a cheat like this in the expanded mod
Sex menu > Cheat Menu > Juice Up
Haven't leveled them cuz i find myself advancing too much unrealistically then restarting lmao

Nov 14, 2018
What sucks the most about the wait is the artists are adding a shit ton of new art to the game that likely wont be seen for another 2-3 years till a rewrite occurs. Its a shame the modding team don't spend more time in here promoting stuff to build hype and get people interested in the mod & so more people can join to help speed up the progress. IMO I doubt this mod will be complete for another 2-3 years at the pace its been going.

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
What sucks the most about the wait is the artists are adding a shit ton of new art to the game that likely wont be seen for another 2-3 years till a rewrite occurs. Its a shame the modding team don't spend more time in here promoting stuff to build hype and get people interested in the mod & so more people can join to help speed up the progress. IMO I doubt this mod will be complete for another 2-3 years at the pace its been going.
tbf whats there to hype about. If youre not good at coding and not willing to do it for free they don't really need you. But yeah kinda sucks the mod will probs be in done in 2-3 years :(

Hounddog51505

Jul 20, 2020
tbf whats there to hype about. If youre not good at coding and not willing to do it for free they don't really need you. But yeah kinda sucks the mod will probs be in done in 2-3 years :(
i think theres a lot to be hype about, if it were publicized more openly im sure there would definitely be people who agree and people who would want to help. after all, he already has a small team, whos to say that he cant get more over time given more spread of word?

potatoezzz

Jun 1, 2020
i think theres a lot to be hype about, if it were publicized more openly im sure there would definitely be people who agree and people who would want to help. after all, he already has a small team, whos to say that he cant get more over time given more spread of word?
i guess... well theyre looking for good ren'py coders hahaha

JACG

Sep 21, 2017
After the first meet with laura, she dissapear and not matter how many days pass she doesnt return

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
Yes indeed, even if it hasn't been updated in forever. Coders for the expanded crew are the heavy bottleneck, but at least there has been movement on github, with commits being pushed, so work is being done, just a bit more quiet.
Hope for update sooner than later :)
You are doing great work

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
has anyone ported this to android yet? keeps crashing joiplay.

EDIT: nvm. i didnt scroll up far enough

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
When we have the most advanced part of the codebase done, we'll likely add more writers to the team. The game has thousands of lines of script that all needs to be ported to fit the new codebase. That will require more manpower but we aren't there yet. Stay tuned.

Feel free to join our Discord server for the latest news on the development. Pr0man has done a good job reporting, so not much else to say right now. You can still interact with other Rogue-Like/X-Men/Comic book fans and see the latest art from our talented artists.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes