Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 24, 2017
So, does anybody know if there's a way to make this work in joiplay, or if there's an Android x86 port of this mod anywhere?

Joiplay always crashes before it even starts the game, and I can't get past naming my character on any non-x86 version (had the same issue with other games in the past, which is the only reason I know that's the issue).

Hounddog51505

Jul 20, 2020
When we have the most advanced part of the codebase done, we'll likely add more writers to the team. The game has thousands of lines of script that all needs to be ported to fit the new codebase. That will require more manpower but we aren't there yet. Stay tuned.

Feel free to join our Discord server for the latest news on the development. Pr0man has done a good job reporting, so not much else to say right now. You can still interact with other Rogue-Like/X-Men/Comic book fans and see the latest art from our talented artists.

Thanks! i joined.

Reactions: hcb69
Jun 8, 2017
I am looking forward to whenever the expanded mod incorporates the new characters. I do appreciate each characters subtle changes as their attraction to your character increases and how they start to take charge sometimes. It was something I overlooked when I just maxed out their stats with the mods when I first started the game to just skip to the lewd stuff lol.

nail22

Apr 19, 2020
Is it just me or is there no exit button in rougues modded wardrobe when choosing a top. or if there is, I can't see it for some reson.

Edit: nevermind, I didn't realise the arrow keys could be used to scroll, I may be stupid.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Depends- is the saved game from the modded version or the actual game. If the actual game, then no it won't work
Darn, seems i have to start a new game on the modded version, anyways thanks for the information, gentleman.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does this mod still save into the same folder as the original game?
As I recall, that was a bit annoying.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes