Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Is there a way to turn addiction back on for the other girls? I played with some console commands to no avail. I am new to Ren'Py games so still learning.

It is essentially the MC power from the players perspective, so it seems an odd choice to mostly disable it.

Also: does the mod only have the first four girls, plus Mystique (just sitting in her room, all alone, forever)?
I mean it doesn't include Storm or Jean MF Grey?

Last edited:

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Is there a way to turn addiction back on for the other girls? I played with some console commands to no avail. I am new to Ren'Py games so still learning.

It is essentially the MC power from the players perspective, so it seems an odd choice to mostly disable it.

Also: does the mod only have the first four girls, plus Mystique (just sitting in her room, all alone, forever)?
I mean it doesn't include Storm or Jean MF Grey?
Correct no Jean, no Storm

Cendash

May 30, 2021
Correct no Jean, no Storm
Thanks for reply. I guess I will just hope the game eventually comes together with the mod.

It is really too bad the two developers are not just working on the same version. Maybe creative differences, or just better for their respective funding models?

I still really want a way to turn the addictiveness to ALL the girls back on. Anybody?
Hopefully something easier/faster than "learn Python and Ren'Py coding and rewrite it."

...or failing that:
Does anybody know what version of the mod still had full addiction powers?

M1r4r1r463

Feb 13, 2019
dont miss with a guys dream ^_- grrrrr !!!! lol
Its only a dream if it can come true, this game reaching v1.0 is more like fantasy. Hell half life 3 has a higher chance of being released first and people have been waiting for that for over 15 years

GalaxyWolf

Apr 24, 2021
The mod works well, great job. I've encountered Raven in the class room @Morning, tried to find her at night, but at least for no I havn't found her there. Any ideas? Maybe I should go there alone ,or maybe a specific day ?

PS. Will there be some sort of an update for Roque - during the missionary position she goes full naked even when she was fully clothed. Is it some sort of bug? Or she simply does not have sprites made for her and clothed sex ?
How do you find raven in the morning

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for reply. I guess I will just hope the game eventually comes together with the mod.

It is really too bad the two developers are not just working on the same version. Maybe creative differences, or just better for their respective funding models?

I still really want a way to turn the addictiveness to ALL the girls back on. Anybody?
Hopefully something easier/faster than "learn Python and Ren'Py coding and rewrite it."

...or failing that:
Does anybody know what version of the mod still had full addiction powers?
The mod is unofficial amd these devs don't have any connection to Oni. Iirc, they got tired of Oni's code and decided to make the mod standalone instead of the triple duty of fixing oni's code, adding their changes, and bug-fixing.

Is it not working when you slide the bar to the right? cause thats how I've always done it.

HadesofUnderworld

Jul 16, 2020
How do you unlock Raven and Storm? Beein playing awhile, but they just aren't appearing. I've tried searching the thread, but everybody seems to be encountering them, and they have troubles after. So how I do I encounter Raven and Storm?

• Haha
Reactions: redknight1
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes