Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Where is Laura in the latest version?
Exactly where you'd also encounter her in the vanilla game. So that means the following from what I remember:

You should trigger the first encounter with her in the training room, I think in the morning times, which can happen at the earliest within 2 weeks of gameplay.
After more time passing, there is another encounter with her and kitty in the courtyard, after which you can encounter her again throughout the entire campus.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

Klony

Oct 8, 2019
That would be news to me. Doesn't make much sense in the first place, given this is a mod to a game that is still in active development.

What the poster you quoted in your previous post was referring to boils down to "posting the base games' patreon news on the rogue-like mod discord", which is an absolute no-go as the main chunk of those posts are only available to Patrons of Oni, meaning posting this information on a platform like a discord server technically falls under piracy and thus could get the server in trouble real quick.
Allright mate, thought so. I would've been bewildered by the idea of a Patreon for the mod at the current state, but this is just normal stuff. Thanks for the clarification!

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
how to do i get the mod with all the extras. currently i downloaded the link for windows and the patch 1.7. im new to this so pls dumb it down me :). using windows

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
how to do i get the mod with all the extras. currently i downloaded the link for windows and the patch 1.7. im new to this so pls dumb it down me :). using windows
like that:

Download the base mod and patch 1.7 from the first post.
unzip both
copy the contents of patch 1.7 towards the base mod and overwrite when asked
done, now just start the mod

Do NOT try to mix the mod with the base game, that doesn't work due to how Oni did the coding stuff. Though that means you can't get the newest version with the mod as well.

Reactions: JUnnAmmED

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
like that:

Download the base mod and patch 1.7 from the first post.
unzip both
copy the contents of patch 1.7 towards the base mod and overwrite when asked
done, now just start the mod

Do NOT try to mix the mod with the base game, that doesn't work due to how Oni did the coding stuff. Though that means you can't get the newest version with the mod as well.
dumb it down just a lil bit more pls

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
dumb it down just a lil bit more pls
That is as simple as instructions as I can give without having to resort to something like videos or pictures for a tutorial, sorry.

Maybe it helps if we ask the other way around: what seems to be the issue or where are you stuck specifically?

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
That is as simple as instructions as I can give without having to resort to something like videos or pictures for a tutorial, sorry.

Maybe it helps if we ask the other way around: what seems to be the issue or where are you stuck specifically?
how you unzip? especially 1.7? im at files in donwload and see both zip files

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Download something like 7zip or WinRar and install that first. Then you can right click the files in question and choose something along the lines of "unpack archive" to open them up and work your way from there.

Reactions: longdave

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
Download something like 7zip or WinRar and install that first. Then you can right click the files in question and choose something along the lines of "unpack archive" to open them up and work your way from there.
got it, gonna do that rn and mess around with it for a bit. thx

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
how do i copy the contents of patch 1.7 towards the base mod and overwrite it? i download winrar

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
how do i copy the contents of patch 1.7 towards the base mod and overwrite it? i download winrar
take the folder "game" from Patch and move it into the Base Mod folder. when you do this windows should ask if you want to overwrite files, and you do so click yes.

longdave

Mar 20, 2021
take the folder "game" from Patch and move it into the Base Mod folder. when you do this windows should ask if you want to overwrite files, and you do so click yes.
thx, i think i got it now. when i started a new game the ppl had mask on but how to i get so use all the mods? is it in the shop or later in the story

Radok

Mar 4, 2018
Hey guys, I have a crazy identity for a mod. What would you think of that?
sorry for my bad english. translate with google.
For the first time, you can't buy anything in your room. one day they met Gambit, who ran a small black market.
Gambit is asking you to get things for yourself in order to get some nude pictures of the girls.
For each picture, friendship with Gambit increases, as does his offer.
The pictures can be taken either in secret or with permission from the women, depending on affection or obedience.
Therefore, the girls should first insist on condoms during sex, which of course can only be bought at Gambit.
you could also buy playing cards to play strip Black Jack with the girls.

that would bring a lot more variation into play.
Unfortunately I don't know anything about prorams myself, but I can well imagine that it would be a big effort, but it could be worth it.
what do you think

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes