Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
-->> **Note 2 Newbies: [7-2021]** (may want 2 Mark/keep this)
-Modded clothes don't need 2B bought--already under "wardrobe"; (make sure DL right version & *PATCH!*)
-Location to access Brotherhood (Mystique) is *FROM ROOM* --other places mentioned in this thread R outdated/inaccurate (after initial meeting);
-not possible (w mod version as of this date) to: Train w Mystique; shower/study/etc anything except actions Brotherhood Boarding House
-Far as I know, no scenes (also mentioned elsewhere) where Mystique teaches class (teaching outfit IS avail, but she's never in classroom. )
Lots of conflicting info (I assume due 2 changes over time?) so this is status as of date above.

Reactions: primavera9925

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can it please work on this version because I love this mod the version that I talked about is 0.994h
love the game

Wargefall

Mar 27, 2018
So I've been trying to compare this mod VS the updated base game. Sorry if this is a bit of a repeat question.

Would version 0.984 with this mod be more enjoyable than vanilla version 0.994?

tokkeyyy

Aug 8, 2020
So I've been trying to compare this mod VS the updated base game. Sorry if this is a bit of a repeat question.

Would version 0.984 with this mod be more enjoyable than vanilla version 0.994?
.994 has Jean Grey and Storm but you have to actually play the game to get to the fun part, the mod skips the work so you can just leap into the fun part, so kinda depends on your preference. also why not just get both?

Wargefall

Mar 27, 2018
.994 has Jean Grey and Storm but you have to actually play the game to get to the fun part, the mod skips the work so you can just leap into the fun part, so kinda depends on your preference. also why not just get both?
From what I understood, this mod only works with the old 0.984 version. Are you saying I can use it with the most recent version? Or just to play both?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
From what I understood, this mod only works with the old 0.984 version. Are you saying I can use it with the most recent version? Or just to play both?
It does only work on its intended version, don't try to mix the mod with vanilla, it'll break everything.
But yes, both the mod and the vanilla game have their respective qualities that make them enjoyable in their own rights, though as of right now I do enjoy the vanilla game more.

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys, how can I have sex with Emma? I maxed out all of her stats (love, lust etc.) and she keeps refusing me, saying it would be inappropriate to fool around with a student. Anybody know how to get past this?

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
Hey guys, how can I have sex with Emma? I maxed out all of her stats (love, lust etc.) and she keeps refusing me, saying it would be inappropriate to fool around with a student. Anybody know how to get past this?
Did you catch her masturbating in the classroom? You have go to the classroom in the evening after class to "unlock" her

Reactions: Walkaway

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
It worked. Thanks a ton!
Just for fun interaction. Take another girl into party (which is corrupted enough). Go into same room with Emma. Start interaction with that girl - switch to Emma. Touch Emma cheak - for some reason she will not avoid it in this case. And when she will get addiction - do not agree to touch her :)

Reactions: Walkaway
Sep 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was getting pretty deep into the game before I got this bug. Is there any way to fix it myself? If I had to guess from what coding i do know it was doing the new tanning event with laura then trying an event in the showers with laura in the same day where the images haven't been set up yet.

Edit: i've probably answered my own question here, i'll try rolling back to an earlier save and just avoid the tanning event.

Last edited:

hcb69

Dec 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was getting pretty deep into the game before I got this bug. Is there any way to fix it myself? If I had to guess from what coding i do know it was doing the new tanning event with laura then trying an event in the showers with laura in the same day where the images haven't been set up yet.

Edit: i've probably answered my own question here, i'll try rolling back to an earlier save and just avoid the tanning event.
Yeah it's missing some image files and some are named incorrectly. I've posted a fixed version on the Discord and here some pages back. The OP wasn't updated

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still the usual "soon".
I wonder but could you talk with your team about the idea of interrupt Emma's teaching class and having sex with her in front of all the students? I think just the addition dialogues how they react could be a fun idea, or after corrupting her enough we can ask her to teach while naked and have the class react with it

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
I wonder but could you talk with your team about the idea of interrupt Emma's teaching class and having sex with her in front of all the students? I think just the addition dialogues how they react could be a fun idea, or after corrupting her enough we can ask her to teach while naked and have the class react with it
I'm not part of "the team" you refer to here - far from it.
I've just been asked by them to answer the most common questions that crop up here time and time again, and occasionally redirect some infos from the discord and the team onto here. But since there's not all that much to relay as of right now, I've been somewhat keeping quiet and it looks like hcburner jumps in every now and then as well.

In regards to your actual question, any form of suggestions/ideas right now are more or less on the backburner as the team works on getting two things done: a port of the expanded mod to current version so that people can enjoy everything on the most recent version, and the complete rewrite to make future updating much easier that has been in the works for such a long time.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2018
Yeah it's missing some image files and some are named incorrectly. I've posted a fixed version on the Discord and here some pages back. The OP wasn't updated
Thanks, downloaded from the discord and it worked well. I'm guessing the scene with gwen was the work of the expanded team. Surprised the shit out of me, both the nature of the dialogue and the fact i wasn't expected a random new character to appear in the middle of a sex scene.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes